Bath Roman Bath Powder Refresh Cool
Perfect for summer, refresh your skin and mood!
The active ingredient enhances the effect of hot bathing and blows away the feeling of summer fatigue (fatigue). Fresh yellow hot water (transparent) with a citrus lemon scent.
Highly formulated with hot spring ingredients (Sodium bicarbonate) (compared to our company)
It enhances the effect of a warm bath, promotes blood circulation, and blows away that feeling of summer fatigue (*).
Contains Sodium bicarbonate, which also has a cleaning effect. Refreshes the skin after bathing.
+ Contains peppermint extract (moisturizing ingredient)
The concentrated aroma spreads in a blink of an eye!
The scent of citrus lemon, which contains natural essence, spreads throughout the bathroom.
Finished with a fresh scent that will make you feel radiant.
Contains natural chamomile extract (moisturizing ingredient)
- Chlorine removal ingredient combination that softens the feeling of irritating hot water
- Allergy tested (This does not mean that allergies do not occur in every individual)
- It can also be used when bathing with a baby (more than 3 months old).
Water resistant barrier container
Conducted showering test assuming that it will be stored in the bathroom for 30 days
[Scent] Citrus lemon scent
[Hot water color] Fresh yellow hot water (transparent)
Act For ECO Forest resource conservation
Please dissolve while stirring well in the ratio of 20-30 g in the bath water (200 L).
We can measure with cap. (20 g: 1 grid line / 30 g: 1.5 grid lines)
Please open from the corner of the cap. (It is possible from any of four places.)
- Do not use for uses other than bathing.
- If skin or physical condition is abnormal, consult a doctor before use.
- Should you observe any abnormalities such as rash, redness, itchiness and irritation on your skin during or after use, discontinue use and consult a doctor. In particular, people with allergies or those who have experienced hypersensitivity symptoms such as rashes due to drugs should be used with caution.
- This product is inedible. If a large amount is swallowed, take measures such as drinking water.
- There is no sulfur in the bath and the bath pot in this product.
- The dirt on the bathtub should be removed with a bathroom detergent early. Over time, it becomes difficult to fall off, and the pigment of this product may stick and it may get a color.
【Notes on storage】
- Keep the cap tightly closed and do not place it in a place where children can reach and where it is hot and humid.
【About the use of remaining hot water】
- Leftover water can be used for laundry, but fresh water should be used for rinsing and softening. Do not use it for soaking, washing freshly-unloaded clothes, or when washing clothes with detergent for dressy clothes. It may stain the clothes.
- Do not pour remaining hot water on plants, as this may have an impact.
This product does not fall under the aviation dangerous goods stipulated by the Civil Aeronautics Law.
|Product Name||Bath Roman Bath Powder Refresh Cool|
|Sales name||Bath Roman Cool BN-1 (citrus lemon scent)|
|Amount||600g (about 30 times) ※ When using 20g
※ As it is automatic weighing and filling, even if there is space, the content is as shown.
|Country of origin/production area||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Sodium bicarbonate|
|component||Glycine, chamomile extract-1 (chamomile extract), peppermint extract (peppermint extract), Ethanol, Dried sodium sulfate, salicylic acid, BG, silicic acid anhydride, fragrance, yellow 202 (1)|
|Effect / effect||Recovery from fatigue, stiff neck, low back pain, heat stroke, skin, acne, roughness, cracking, burning, ache, ecstasy, ecstasy, neuralgia, rheumatism, lupus, cold, pre- and post-natal cold|
Share this page
Bath Roman Bath Powder Refresh Cool
Move to an external site. Please read the contents of each site carefully for prices and service contents, etc., and use them at your own risk.