Onso Bath Powder Kohaku no Yu
For serious-minded people A Bath Products containing alkaline hot spring ingredients.
Pursuing the finest hot water feel of [moor spring], which is known for its smooth and slippery feel. Amber-colored hot water (transparent) with the soothing scent of Japanese and Chinese tea.
The best experience of a luxury inn
【With alkaline water quality】
It is a hot spring that has long been known as "Beauty Bath". The alkaline hot water gives your skin a feeling of nullity. "Onso Bath Powder"Science of this hot water quality, we aimed for a hot feeling with a full-fledged feeling.
Contains alkaline hot spring ingredients (Sodium carbonate).
It dissolves in the hot water finely, enhances the effect of the warm bath, promotes blood circulation and warms up to the core of the body. I gently relieve the tired and stiff body.
Contains hot spring ingredients (Sodium bicarbonate).
You can feel the mellow texture of the hot water. Makes your skin smooth and smooth after the bath.
Contains abundant and naturally grown plant extracts (moisturizing ingredients).
Contains 5 types of plant extracts (burdock extract (*), mugwort extract (*), birch extract (*), Houttuynia cordata extract (*), cha extract (*))
* Moisturizing ingredients
We pursued the finest texture of [Mole Izumi], which is known for its smooth and slippery feel.
What is [Mall Izumi]?
"Mole" in the Moor spring means a marsh (flark). It is known as hot water that is rich in rot plants and plant-derived ingredients, where ancient plants are deposited.
- Allergy tested (not all people are not allergic)
- This product does not contain sulfur that will destroy baths and baths.
【】 Fragrant Japanese-Chinese tea scent
[Hot water color] Shiny amber water (transparent)
[How to open]
Open it by tilting it up without twisting it to the left or right.
【how to use】
Put 30 to 45g of this product in hot water (200 L) of the bath, stir well and bathe. (The inner line of the cap is about 40g.)
[Precautions for starting use]
Please use after taking the packing in the inner cap.
Please be aware that the tub and washroom will be slippery.
- Do not use for uses other than bathing.
- If skin or physical condition is abnormal, consult a doctor before use.
- Should you observe any abnormalities such as rash, redness, itchiness and irritation on your skin during or after use, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- This product is inedible. If a large amount is swallowed, take measures such as drinking water.
- If your hands are colored, wash them off as soon as possible.
- If this product accidentally gets into your eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water. If it adheres directly to your face or skin, rinse thoroughly with soap. If you find any abnormalities, consult a doctor.
- After use, close the cap tightly and keep it out of the reach of children.
- This product is not a reproduction of a hot spring (the ingredients used are not derived from the original hot spring).
- In rare cases, the powder color varies, but there is no quality problem.
- Be careful with the ingredients, as they become slippery in the tub and washroom.
【About the use of remaining hot water】
- The remaining hot water can be used for washing, but use fresh water for rinsing. However, do not use in the following cases. (Combination with soft finish, soaking, freshly grated clothing, fashionable clothing such as wool and silk with "neutral detergent used", and risk of discoloration).
- Do not pour remaining hot water on plants, as this may have an impact.
This product does not fall under the aviation dangerous goods stipulated by the Civil Aeronautics Law.
|Product Name||Onso Bath Powder Kohaku no Yu|
|Sales name||Bath Roman KN-2|
|Amount||600g (for about 15 times) ※ When using 40g|
|Country of origin/production area||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Sodium bicarbonate, Sodium carbonate|
|component||Polyacrylate, silicic anhydride, fragrance, PEG stearate, POE (300) POP (55), salicylic acid, glycine, soap base, gobo extract, yomogi extract, BG, white birch extract, dokudami extract, cha extract (1) , Dried sodium sulfate, blue 1, red 102, yellow 4|
|Effect / effect||Recovery from fatigue, heat, moisture, acne, cracks, tears, burns, roughness, squirts, tears, stiff neck, neuralgia, rheumatism, back pain, cold, sores, postpartum coldness|
Share this page
Onso Bath Powder Kohaku no Yu
Move to an external site. Please read the contents of each site carefully for prices and service contents, etc., and use them at your own risk.