Bath Roman Super Cool Type
Perfect for summer, refresh your skin and mood!
Cool and refresh your skin that is sticky with sweat. Cool mint blue hot water (transparent) with a super cool mint scent that gives you a refreshing feeling.
Highly formulated with hot spring ingredients (Sodium bicarbonate) (compared to our company)
It enhances the effect of a warm bath, promotes blood circulation, and is effective for recovering from fatigue, stiff shoulders, and rough skin.
Contains Sodium bicarbonate which also has a cleaning effect. Leaves your skin refreshed and refreshed after taking a bath.
+Contains cooling menthol (cooling ingredient)
You can feel the exhilaration that goes straight through you.
+ Contains peppermint extract (moisturizing ingredient)
The concentrated aroma spreads in a blink of an eye!
The aroma of super cool mint, which is blended with natural essence and "sustaining flavor", spreads throughout the bathroom.
I finished it with a super cool smell with a cool feeling to penetrate.
Contains natural chamomile extract (moisturizing ingredient)
- Chlorine removal ingredient combination that softens the feeling of irritating hot water
- Allergy tested (This does not mean that allergies do not occur in every individual)
Water resistant barrier container
Conducted showering test assuming that it will be stored in the bathroom for 30 days
[Fragrant] Super cool mint scent
【Hot water color】 Cool mint blue hot water (transparent)
Act For ECO Forest resource conservation
Please dissolve while stirring well in the ratio of 20-30 g in the bath water (200 L).
We can measure with cap. (20 g: 1 grid line / 30 g: 1.5 grid lines)
Please open from the corner of the cap. (It is possible from any of four places.)
- Do not use if you are vulnerable to menthol.
- Do not use for uses other than bathing.
- If skin or physical condition is abnormal, consult a doctor before use.
- Should you observe any abnormalities such as rash, redness, itchiness and irritation on your skin during or after use, discontinue use and consult a doctor. In particular, people with allergies or those who have experienced hypersensitivity symptoms such as rashes due to drugs should be used with caution.
- This product is inedible. If a large amount is swallowed, take measures such as drinking water.
- There is no sulfur in the bath and the bath pot in this product.
【Notes on storage】
- Keep the cap tightly closed and do not place it in a place where children can reach and where it is hot and humid.
【About the use of remaining hot water】
- Leftover water can be used for laundry, but fresh water should be used for rinsing and softening. Do not use it for soaking, washing freshly-unloaded clothes, or when washing clothes with detergent for dressy clothes. It may stain the clothes.
- Do not pour remaining hot water on plants, as this may have an impact.
This product does not fall under the aviation dangerous goods stipulated by the Civil Aeronautics Law.
|Product Name||Bath Roman Super Cool Type|
|Sales name||Bath Roman Cool BS-1|
|Amount||600g (about 30 times) ※ When using 20g
※ As it is automatic weighing and filling, even if there is space, the content is as shown.
|Country of origin/production area||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Sodium bicarbonate|
|component||Silica anhydride, menthol, glycine, chamomile extract-1 (chamomile extract), peppermint extract (peppermint extract), Ethanol, Dried sodium sulfate, salicylic acid, BG, fragrance, blue 1|
|Effect / effect||Recovery from fatigue, stiff shoulders, irritability, backache, cold, cold, acne, cracks, cold, burns, ache, ecstasy, neckache, neuralgia, rheumatism, hemorrhoids, cold, postpartum coldness|
Share this page
Bath Roman Super Cool Type
Move to an external site. Please read the contents of each site carefully for prices and service contents, etc., and use them at your own risk.