Bath Roman Bath Powder Clear Cool
Perfect for summer, refresh your skin and mood!
Makes your skin feel refreshed after taking a bath. Clear orange scent, ocean blue hot water (transparent).
Highly blended hot spring ingredient (Sodium bicarbonate
It enhances the warm bath effect, promotes blood circulation, and is effective for recovery from fatigue, stiff shoulders, and back pain.
Contains Sodium bicarbonate also has a cleaning effect. Refreshes the skin after bathing
+ Peppermint extract combination (moisturizing ingredient)
The concentrated aroma spreads in a blink of an eye!
Blended with natural essence, clean orange scent spread throughout the bathroom.
I finished it with a refreshing scent that would make me feel fresh.
Skin-friendly natural chamomile extract (moisturizing ingredient)
- Contains chlorine-removing ingredients that soften the tingling sensation of normal hot water.
- Allergy tested (This does not mean that allergies do not occur in every individual)
- It can also be used when bathing with a baby (more than 3 months old).
● Water-resistant barrier container
Conducted showering test assuming that it will be stored in the bathroom for 30 days
【】 The smell of clean orange
【Hot water color】 Ocean blue hot water (transparent)
Please dissolve while stirring well in the ratio of 20-30 g in the bath water (200 L).
We can measure with cap. (20 g: 1 grid line / 30 g: 1.5 grid lines)
Please open from the corner of the cap. (It is possible from any of four places.)
- Do not use for uses other than bathing.
- If skin or physical condition is abnormal, consult with a doctor or pharmacist before use.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor or pharmacist if you notice irritation or other abnormalities such as rash, redness, itching, or irritation on the skin during or after use. In particular, people with allergies or those who have experienced hypersensitivity symptoms such as rashes with drugs should be used with caution.
- This product is inedible. If a large amount is swallowed, take measures such as drinking water.
- There is no sulfur in the bath and the bath pot in this product.
【Notes on storage】
- Keep the cap tightly closed and do not place it in a place where children can reach and where it is hot and humid.
【About the use of remaining hot water】
- Leftover water can be used for laundry, but fresh water should be used for rinsing and softening. Do not use it for soaking, washing freshly-unloaded clothes, or when washing clothes with detergent for dressy clothes. It may stain the clothes.
- Do not pour remaining hot water on plants, as this may have an impact.
This product does not fall under the aviation dangerous goods stipulated by the Civil Aeronautics Law.
|Product Name||Bath Roman Bath Powder Clear Cool|
|Sales name||Bath Roman Cool BN-1 (orange scent)|
|Amount||600g (about 30 times) ※ When using 20g
※ As it is automatic weighing and filling, even if there is space, the content is as shown.
|Country of origin/production area||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Sodium bicarbonate|
|component||Glycin, chamomile extract-1 (chamomile extract), peppermint extract (peppermint extract), Ethanol, Dried sodium sulfate, salicylic acid, BG, silicic anhydride, fragrance, blue 1|
|Effect / effect||Recovery from fatigue, stiff neck, low back pain, heat stroke, skin, acne, roughness, cracking, burning, ache, ecstasy, ecstasy, neuralgia, rheumatism, lupus, cold, pre- and post-natal cold|
Environmentally friendly container: Approximately 77% of recycled pulp is used (paper part of the container body)
Share this page
Bath Roman Bath Powder Clear Cool
Move to an external site. Please read the contents of each site carefully for prices and service contents, etc., and use them at your own risk.