Bath Roman Bath Powder Yuzu
It warms your body to the core and keeps you warm for a long time.
Active ingredients enhance the effect of hot baths, promote blood circulation, and relieve stiff shoulders and lower back pain. Warm green hot water (transparent) with the scent of yuzu.
Highly blended hot spring ingredient (sodium sulfate) (compared to our company)
Enhances the effect of warm bathing, promotes circulation, and is effective in fatigue recovery, stiff shoulders and cold.
Ion's veil wraps around the entire body, and it continues to feel warm and warm after the bath.
+ Ginger extract combination (moisturizing ingredient)
The concentrated aroma spreads in a blink of an eye!
Blended with natural essence, the scent of soft yuzu spreads throughout the bathroom.
I finished it with a soothing and soothing scent.
Contains natural chamomile extract (moisturizing ingredient)
- Chlorine removal ingredient combination that softens the feeling of irritating hot water
- Allergy tested (This does not mean that allergies do not occur in every individual)
- It can also be used when bathing with a baby (more than 3 months old).
Water resistant barrier container
Conducted showering test assuming that it will be stored in the bathroom for 30 days
[Fragrant] scent of relaxing yuzu
【Hot water color】 Warm green hot water (transparent)
Act For ECO Forest resource conservation
Dissolve in hot water (200L) of the bath at a ratio of 20 to 30g while stirring well. Can be weighed with a cap. (20g: 1 scale line / 30g: 1.5 scale lines)
Please open from the corner of the cap. (It is possible from any of four places.)
- Do not use for uses other than bathing.
- If skin or physical condition is abnormal, consult a doctor before use.
- Should you observe any abnormalities such as rash, redness, itchiness and irritation on your skin during or after use, discontinue use and consult a doctor. In particular, people with allergies or those who have experienced hypersensitivity symptoms such as rashes due to drugs should be used with caution.
- This product is inedible. If a large amount is swallowed, take measures such as drinking water.
- There is no sulfur in the bath and the bath pot in this product.
【Cautions on storage】
- Keep the cap tightly closed and do not place it in a place where children can reach and where it is hot and humid.
【About the use of remaining hot water】
- Leftover water can be used for laundry, but fresh water should be used for rinsing and softening. Do not use it for soaking, washing freshly-unloaded clothes, or when washing clothes with detergent for dressy clothes. It may stain the clothes.
- Do not pour remaining hot water on plants, as this may have an impact.
This product does not fall under the aviation dangerous goods stipulated by the Civil Aeronautics Law.
|Product Name||Bath Roman Bath Powder Yuzu|
|Sales name||Bath Roman BR-2 (Yuzu scent)|
|Amount||600g (about 30 times) ※ When using 20g
※ As it is automatic weighing and filling, even if there is space, the content is as shown.
|Country of origin/production area||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Dried sodium sulfate, Sodium bicarbonate|
|component||Glycine, chamomile extract-1 (chamomile extract), ginger extract, Ethanol, Dried sodium sulfate, PEG-8, silicic acid anhydride, fragrance, yellow 202 (1)|
|Effect / effect||Relieves fatigue, sensitivity to cold, stiff shoulders, back pain, neuralgia, rheumatism, hemorrhoids, rough skin, heat rash, chapped skin, acne, chapped skin, chapped skin, bruises, sprains, pre-natal and post-natal sensitivity to cold|
Share this page
Bath Roman Bath Powder Yuzu
Move to an external site. Please read the contents of each site carefully for prices and service contents, etc., and use them at your own risk.