Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Bath Roman Bath Powder Premium Moist Skin Care|
|Amount||600g (approx. 20 times) *When using 30g
*Since there is space, the content is as shown because it is automatically metered and filled.
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Dried sodium sulfate, Sodium bicarbonate|
|component||Ti oxide, silicic anhydride, squalane (aroma keep component), Monosodium glutamate, chamomile extract-1 (chamomile extract), placenta extract-1, sodium hyaluronate-2, hydrolyzed casein Na (milk protein), shea butter, royal jelly, silk powder, hydrolyzate collagen powder, stearoyl Luffy preparative sphingosine (ceramide), rose hip oil, glycyrrhizic acid 2K, vitamin E, vitamin C dipalmitate, Ethanol, BG, phenoxy Ethanol, parabens, Dried sodium sulfate, polyacrylic acid Na, Polyacrylic acid, bentonite, POE (300) POP (55), PEG stearate, base for soap, Ca silicate, fragrance|
|Effect / effect||Roughness, rash, recovery from fatigue, stiff shoulders, low back pain, chills, heat rash, acne, cracks, blemishes, scratches, neuralgia, rheumatism, hemorrhoids, bruises, sprains, postpartum chills.|
Carefully selected ingredients of 10 kinds of essences (moisturizing ingredients)
Placenta, hyaluronic acid, milk protein, shea butter, royal jelly, silk powder, collagen, ceramide, rosehip oil, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate
→The finest melted water that melts in moisture
To moist and smooth skin
Fine scent lasts until the end
Unique aroma-keeping ingredients.
The gorgeous sweet vanilla floral scent creates a space that feels like a resort spa, and you can enjoy it until you leave the bath.
10 kinds of natural aroma oil combination (fragrance)
* Squalane is the first "aroma-keeping ingredient" in Japan to be added to Bath Products.
(Source: Mintel Japan's product database, January 2018, by Earth Corporation)
The active ingredient enhances the effect of hot bath, promotes blood circulation, and is effective for rough skin and rash.
Skin-friendly natural chamomile extract (moisturizing ingredient)
- Chlorine removal ingredient combination that softens the feeling of irritating hot water
- Allergy tested
(Not all people are not allergic.)
- It can also be used when bathing with a baby (more than 3 months old).
Water resistant barrier container
Conducted showering test assuming that it will be stored in the bathroom for 30 days
Uses about 77% recycled pulp (paper part of container body)
【】 Aroma of vanilla floral
【Boiled water】 Vanilla white water (grilled)
How to Use
Mix with 20 L of this product in the bath water (200 L) while stirring well to dissolve.
You can measure with a cap. (20g: 1 scale line / 30g: 1 scale line)
*We recommend using 30g to enjoy the luxurious feeling.
Please open from the corner of the cap. (It is possible from any of four places.)
Please be aware that the tub and washroom will be slippery.
- Do not use for uses other than bathing.
- If skin or physical condition is abnormal, consult with a doctor or pharmacist before use.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor or pharmacist if you notice irritation or other abnormalities such as rash, redness, itching, or irritation on the skin during or after use.
- Discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor or pharmacist if abnormalities such as hives or shortness of breath appear during use. In particular, people with allergies or those who have experienced hypersensitivity symptoms such as rashes with drugs should be used with caution.
- This product is inedible. If a large amount is swallowed, take measures such as drinking water.
- There is no sulfur in the bath and the bath pot in this product.
[Giri type Bath Products about 】
- Use the full automatic water heater or the filter for 24 hours, as filters may get clogged, so check the instructions for your model.
- After use, the filter inside the bath pot or the circulation hole may become white, so wash it thoroughly. (A part of the white turbidity component is attached to the hot water inside the bath pot, etc., and it may come out of the circulation hole into the bathtub.
- If the remaining hot water is kept in the bath for a long time, the bottom may become rough or the area around the bath may become white, but it becomes clean when it is rinsed.
【Cautions on storage】
- Keep the cap tightly closed and do not place it in a place where children can reach and where it is hot and humid.
【About the use of remaining hot water】
- The remaining hot water can be used for washing, but use clean water for rinsing. Remember, don't use it when washing freshly grated clothing.
- Do not pour remaining hot water on plants, as this may have an impact.