Bath Roman Yakusen Bath Powder Massaging Spring
Feel like a medicinal bath in the bath Unique combination of herbal medicines and hot spring ingredients.
Toki extract, mirabilite, and baking soda enhance the effect of hot baths and are effective for stiff shoulders and lower back pain. Milky blue hot water (cloudy) with the scent of medicinal herbs that makes you feel relaxed.
90% or more active ingredients! Proprietary combination of "Kakuyaku" and "hot spring ingredients"
[Crude drug] Angelica acutiloba extract
It has been used for a long time as a crude drug that enhances the effect of hot bathing and activates blood circulation.
[Hot spring ingredients] Glauber's salt (Glauber's salt), baking soda
A heat-retaining coat of nigori-yu with hot spring ingredients. It enhances the effect of hot bathing, improves blood circulation, and relieves muscle tension.
→ Enhance the effect of hot bath and work for stiff shoulders and low back pain!
[Moisturizing ingredient] mixed with ground yellow (Geow) extract
- Chlorine removal ingredient combination that softens the feeling of irritating hot water
- Allergy tested (This does not mean that allergies do not occur in every individual)
- It can also be used when bathing with a baby (more than 3 months old).
【】 The smell of medicinal herbs
【Hot water color】 Milky blue water
Act For ECO Forest resource conservation
Dissolve in hot water (about 180L) of the bath while stirring well at a ratio of 30g of this product. It can be weighed with a cap. (30g: 1.5 cups of scale line)
Please open from the corner of the cap. (It is possible from any of four places.)
■ Recommended bathing method ■
In order to relieve stiff neck and backache, it is recommended that you take about 15 minutes in warm water (38 to 40 ° C) and loose shoulders.
Please be aware that the tub and washroom will be slippery.
- Do not use for uses other than bathing.
- If skin or physical condition is abnormal, consult a doctor before use.
- If any abnormalities such as rash, redness, itching or irritation appear on your skin during or after use, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If you experience any abnormalities such as hives or difficulty breathing during use, stop using immediately and consult a doctor. In particular, people with allergies and those who have experienced hypersensitivity symptoms such as rashes due to drugs should be used with great caution.
- This product is inedible. If a large amount is swallowed, take measures such as drinking water.
[About bathtubs and water heaters]
- There is no sulfur in the bath and the bath pot in this product.
- Use the full automatic water heater or the filter for 24 hours, as filters may get clogged, so check the instructions for your model.
- After use, the inside of the bathtub and the filter of the circulation port may become white and dirty, so be sure to wash them thoroughly with water. (Some of the cloudy ingredients may stick to the water scale inside the bathtub and come out into the bathtub from the circulation port.)
- If the remaining hot water is kept in the bath for a long time, the bottom may become rough or the area around the bath may become white, but it becomes clean when it is rinsed.
【Cautions on storage】
- Keep the cap tightly closed and do not place it in a place where children can reach and where it is hot and humid.
【About the use of remaining hot water】
- Leftover water can be used for laundry, but fresh water should be used for rinsing and softening. Do not use it for soaking, washing freshly-unloaded clothes, or when washing clothes with detergent for dressy clothes. It may stain the clothes.
- Do not pour remaining hot water on plants, as this may have an impact.
This product does not fall under the aviation dangerous goods stipulated by the Civil Aeronautics Law.
|Bath Roman Yakusen Bath Powder Massaging Spring
|Bus Roman Bath Roman-1
|600g (approx. 20 times) *When using 30g
*Since there is space, the content is as shown because it is automatically metered and filled.
|Country of origin/production area
|[Crude drug (Active ingredient)] Japanese Angelica Root extract powder, [Hot spring components (Active ingredients)] Dried sodium sulfate, Sodium bicarbonate
|For Ti oxide, silicic anhydride, glycine, chamomile extract-1, dioe extract, sodium polyacrylate, polyacrylic acid, Ethanol, Dried sodium sulfate, salicylic acid, PEG stearate, POE (300) POP (55), bentonite, soap Base material, BG, Ca silicate, fragrance, blue 1
|Effect / effect
|Shoulder stiffness, backache, fatigue recovery, cold recovery, neuralgia, rheumatism, rheumatism, hemorrhage, roughness, heat build-up, skin sore, acne, cracking, moxibustion, burnout, ecstasy, eczema, postpartum coldness
Share this page
Bath Roman Yakusen Bath Powder Massaging Spring
Move to an external site. Please read the contents of each site carefully for prices and service contents, etc., and use them at your own risk.