- Palo Santo Tree Scent
- Palo Santo Tree Scent
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Bath Roman Meditation Time Palo Santo|
|Amount||540g (approximately 27 servings) *When using 20g|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|component||Sodium sulfate, sodium Sodium bicarbonate, fragrance, Silica, salicylic acid, glycine, ginger rhizome extract, chamomile flower extract, Ethanol, water, blue 1, yellow 202 (1)|
Environmentally friendly container: Approximately 77% of recycled pulp is used (paper part of the container body)
A relaxing meditation bath
We will deliver a moment to make you feel clean.
Palo Santo Tree Scent
A refreshing herbal woody scent. Palo Santo is a fragrant tree that grows naturally in South America, and is said to be "sacred tree" in Spanish.
Contains relaxing oil (in fragrance)
Formulated with an original blend oil that makes you feel relaxed with its scent.
- Contains natural chamomile extract (moisturizing ingredient)
- Contains amino acid ingredients to protect your skin while bathing.
- Allergy tested (This does not mean that allergies do not occur in every individual)
- It can also be used when bathing with a baby (more than 3 months old).
Water resistant barrier container
Conducted showering test assuming that it will be stored in the bathroom for 30 days
[Fragrance] Fragrance of Palo Santo Tree
[Hot water color] Natural green hot water (transparent)
How to Use
Dissolve 20-30g in hot bath water (200L) while stirring well.
You can measure with a cap. (20g: scale line 1 scoop / 30g: scale line 1.5 scoops)
Adjust the strength of the fragrance according to your preference.
Please open from the corner of the cap. (It is possible from any of four places.)
Recommended bathing method
STEP1 Keep the bath temperature lukewarm (about 38-40℃)
STEP2 Sit with your back straight and relax your body
Step 3 Close your eyes and breathe deeply through your nose so that air enters your stomach.
- Do not use for uses other than bathing.
- If skin or physical condition is abnormal, consult a doctor before use.
- Should you observe any abnormalities such as rash, redness, itchiness and irritation on your skin during or after use, discontinue use and consult a doctor. In particular, people with allergies or those who have experienced hypersensitivity symptoms such as rashes due to drugs should be used with caution.
- This product is inedible. If a large amount is swallowed, take measures such as drinking water.
- This product does not contain sulfur that damages bathtubs and bath boilers. There are rare variations in powder color, but there is no problem with quality.
【Cautions on storage】
- Keep the cap tightly closed and do not place it in a place where children can reach and where it is hot and humid.
【About the use of remaining hot water】
- Leftover water can be used for laundry, but fresh water should be used for rinsing and softening. Do not use it for soaking, washing freshly-unloaded clothes, or when washing clothes with detergent for dressy clothes. It may stain the clothes.
- Do not pour remaining hot water on plants, as this may have an impact.