Bath Roman Traveling Okinawa
That superb view you want to see again Feel like traveling in the bath.
Four types of assorted packs that will make you feel as if you are traveling in Okinawa in the bath, with the color of the sea that stirs your heart and the scent unique to Okinawa.
Contains hot spring ingredients (Sodium bicarbonate)
It enhances the warm bath effect, promotes blood circulation, and is effective for recovery from fatigue, stiff shoulders, and back pain.
Contains Sodium bicarbonate also has a cleaning effect. Refreshes the skin after bathing.
Blessing of nature Mineral (sodium chloride) combination (base)
- Chlorine removal ingredient combination that softens the feeling of irritating hot water
- Allergy tested (This does not mean that allergies do not occur in every individual)
- It can also be used when bathing with a baby (more than 3 months old).
4 kinds of discerning scents traveling in Okinawa
- [Kerama Blue hot water color (transparent)]
Refreshing marine scent
The scent of the clear sea where you can meet beautiful coral reefs and tropical fish. Finished with a fresh scent that makes you feel refreshed.
- [Ikema blue hot water color (transparent)]
Tropical fruit scent
The mellow scent of tropical fruits bathed in the blessings of the sun. Finished with a sweet and fresh scent that makes you feel bouncy.
- [Kabira blue hot water color (transparent)]
Exotic flower scent
The scent of fresh flowers that you can feel while walking along the road leading to the sea. The hibiscus along the road has a vibrant scent that will make you feel at home.
- [Kouri orange hot water color (transparent)]
Luxury vanilla scent
A scent that harmonizes warmth and sweetness with the image of the setting sun. Finished with a graceful scent that makes you feel at ease at the spa.
Put 1 packet (30g) of this product in the hot water (200L) of the bath, stir well and take a bath.
- Do not use for uses other than bathing.
- If skin or physical condition is abnormal, consult a doctor before use.
- Should you observe any abnormalities such as rash, redness, itchiness and irritation on your skin during or after use, discontinue use and consult a doctor. In particular, people with allergies or those who have experienced hypersensitivity symptoms such as rashes due to drugs should be used with caution.
- This product is inedible. If a large amount is swallowed, take measures such as drinking water.
- There is no sulfur in the bath and the bath pot in this product.
- Keep out of reach of children and places with high temperature and humidity.
- Use immediately after opening.
- In rare cases, the powder color varies, but there is no quality problem.
【About the use of remaining hot water】
- Leftover water can be used for laundry, but fresh water should be used for rinsing and softening. Do not use it for soaking, washing freshly-unloaded clothes, or when washing clothes with detergent for dressy clothes. It may stain the clothes.
- Do not pour remaining hot water on plants, as this may have an impact.
This product does not fall under the aviation dangerous goods stipulated by the Civil Aeronautics Law.
|Product Name||Bath Roman Traveling Okinawa|
|Sales name||Bath salts EARTH sc (fresh marine scent), bath salts EARTH sc (tropical fruit scent), bath salts EARTH sc (exotic flower scent), bath salts EARTH sc (luxury vanilla scent)|
|Amount||12 packs (4 types x 3 packs)|
|Country of origin/production area||China|
|Active Ingredients||Dried sodium sulfate, Sodium bicarbonate|
|component||Silicic acid anhydride, glycine, sodium chloride, salicylic acid, fragrance, (+/-) blue 1, yellow 5, yellow 202 (1), red 102, red 227|
|Effect / effect||Recovery from fatigue, stiff neck, low back pain, heat stroke, skin, acne, roughness, cracking, burning, ache, ecstasy, ecstasy, neuralgia, rheumatism, lupus, cold, pre- and post-natal cold|
Share this page
Bath Roman Traveling Okinawa
Move to an external site. Please read the contents of each site carefully for prices and service contents, etc., and use them at your own risk.