- Powder type 1.2 kg
- Powder type 1.2 kg
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth Garden Kodawari Tennen Shiko Natural Ant Killer Powder 1.2kg|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Pelargonic acid, Pyrethrin|
|Duration of effect||Intrusion prevention effect approximately 1.5 months ※ It varies according to environment and temperature condition.|
Type of Pests
Ants such as black ants and red ants
Commitment to nature
However, you can prevent intrusion, eradicate the effect, and defeat the nest
Two kinds of mixture of grain and powder
Grain is invading prevention
Intrusion prevention effect 1.5 months ※ lasting
※ It varies according to the environment and temperature conditions.
※ In the case of Kuroyama ant. In-house experiments in 2018.
Extinguish the nest
Chemical Insecticide free
Contains pelargonal acid and pyrethrin, which are degraded in the soil and are environmentally friendly
With pelargonic acid
It is one of the ingredients contained in food and it decomposes quickly in the soil, so its impact on the environment is small.
(Included in foods such as corn, tea and citrus.)
Natural insecticidal component extracted from the flower of pyrethrum chrysanthemum.
How to Use
- Open the red cap lid.
- Spray directly with the mouth of the bottle down. (1 swing about 7g)
Please spray plenty of ants directly.
Spray approximately 20 to 25 g per meter in a 5 cm wide band.
[Destruction of the nest]
Please spray plenty to the hole of the nest.
※ The effect of this agent on the nest appears immediately, and several minutes after the application, ants start to go out of the nest.
[Main use place]
Around the flower, around the flowerpot / planter, around the burrow / nest
Instruction Video（Japanese Only）
- Be sure to read and understand the product label before use.
- Please follow the prescribed usage.
- Because it is not a pesticide, please do not use it for the purpose of plant protection.
- If you use it on grass, it may cause chemical damage due to environmental conditions (high temperature, dryness etc.), so try it in a place that is not noticeable before using it.
- Avoid abuse to avoid polluting the environment.
- Take care not to get the drug in the water tank or the pond, etc. because it is fish toxic.
- Since the effect decreases if it gets wet after raining, please spread it again.
- Depending on the size and position of the burrow, the type of ant, and so on, the effect may not be sufficient.
- Depending on the type of ant, some drugs may not be effective immediately after touching them, but can be disinfected for several hours to the next day.
- Depending on the material, it may cause discoloration or stains, so try using it in an unobtrusive place.
- Do not use indoors.
- Make sure that the drug does not affect skin, food, dishes, children's toys, ornamental fish, pets such as birds, feed, plants other than grass, and edible plants.
- People with a constitution that is prone to cause allergies, rashes, etc., or people with asthma symptoms should be careful not to inhale or touch the drug.
- Please do not smoke, eat or drink while spraying.
- If the drug gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap. Also, if it gets in your eyes, rinse it out with water immediately.
- If you have any problems with your body, please bring this product immediately and seek medical attention from a doctor.
【Notes on storage】
- After use, close the lid, distinguish between food and feed, please keep out of reach of children.
- Do not replace the remaining drug in another container.
- Avoid direct sunlight, please keep in a cool, dry place.
- Please discard empty containers after use as plastic waste according to the method of each local government.
[Precautions on disposal]