Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth Garden Hyper Ari no Su Korori Ant Colony Insecticide|
|Amount||1.0g x 12 pieces|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Duration of effect||About one month (depends on weather and temperature conditions)|
Type of Pests
Black ants, red ants, Argentine ants, fire ants, red ants
Thorough study of the ecology of ants!
Eat well, work well! For various ants such as fire ants
Five features of containers and bait
- Container shape that ants can invade from all directions
- Water resistant and easy to put outdoors
- Green clover type that is not noticeable even when used around plants
- Jagged-shaped bait that is easy to eat by ants
- Sticking strong attractant that various ants prefer
Mechanism to annihilate every nest
1 Attracting strong agents with a strong attractant. The ants found find a lot of friends calling.
2 Take away into the nest and give to the ants in the nest.
The effect also spreads to three queen ants, workers ants, larvae etc.
Effect lasts about 1 month
(Varies depending on weather and temperature conditions)
How to Use
Separate one by one and place them near an ant or nest.
* For foreign ants such as fire ants and Argentine ants, high efficiency can be expected by installing many at the same time.
[Place of use]
Garden, parking lot, around house, flowerpot, around planter, lawn, flower bed, around field, entrance, veranda, floor, kitchen
Encouragement rate increases by putting a lot, and it is effective.
- Be sure to read and understand the product label before use.
- Avoid outdoors in rainy days, and use as far as possible from direct sunlight.
- Please use it promptly after opening.
- Be careful not to let children and pets use medicine.
- If you accidentally eat it, let it vomit immediately, and this product Fipronil Tell your doctor that it is a product that contains
- Depending on the type and physiological condition of the ants, it may be difficult to attract them, so change the time, change the place, and replace.
- Do not touch used containers with children, etc. and dispose of them as plastic waste without conversion.
- Avoid direct sunlight, distinguish it from food and feed, and keep it out of the reach of children.
- Termites and feathers are not attracted. (Use these to kill termite nests, kill termites and feathers.)