- 480 ml
- 480 ml
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth Garden Kodawari Tennen Shiko Natural Ant Killer Spray 480ml|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Pelargonic acid, Pyrethrin|
Type of Pests
Ants such as black ants and red ants
Commitment to nature
However, it is possible to eliminate immediate action, defeat the nest, and prevent invasion.
Chemical Insecticide free
Contains pelargonal acid and pyrethrin, which are degraded in the soil and are environmentally friendly
With pelargonic acid
It is one of the ingredients contained in food and it decomposes quickly in the soil, so its impact on the environment is small.
(Included in foods such as tea and citrus.)
Natural insecticidal component extracted from the flower of pyrethrum chrysanthemum.
How to Use
Please spray with the nozzle down.
Eliminate 2 nests
Raise the nozzle and spray for at least 3 seconds toward the burrow.
※ The effect of this agent on the nest appears immediately, and several minutes after the application, ants start to go out of the nest.
3 Intrusion prevention
Please spray a lot in advance to the place where you do not want to bring down the nozzle and ant come by.
Instruction Video（Japanese Only）
[1. Notes on use]
- Be sure to read and understand the product label before use.
- Strictly follow the prescribed usage. Misuse can lead to lack of efficacy and harm to health.
- Because it is not a pesticide, it is not used for the purpose of plant protection.
- Do not use in places with allergic symptoms or rash, people with asthma symptoms, sick people, pregnant women, infants, etc.
- Abuse is avoided in order not to pollute the environment.
- Make sure that food, food, tableware, children's toys, ornamental fish, small birds and other pets, feed and plants are not caught.
- Do not cover food crops.
- Depending on the position and size of the burrow, the type of ant, and other conditions of use, sufficient effects may not appear.
[2. Cautions during or after use]
- It does not jet toward the human body. Also, it does not inhale the propellant gas.
- Do not smoke, eat, drink, etc. while spraying.
- If the drug gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap. Also, if it gets in your eyes, wash it out with water immediately.
- If you experience any problems with your body, immediately bring this product and seek medical attention from a doctor.
- If it is used on lawns, it may cause adverse effects depending on environmental conditions, so try it out before using it in an unobtrusive place.
- Depending on the material, it may cause discoloration or stains, so try using it in an unobtrusive place in advance.
- Make sure that the chemical does not cover painted surfaces such as furniture, fittings, stones such as marble and granite, and bicycles.
[3. Cautions on storage and handling]
- Store in a cool place out of the reach of children.
- To avoid rusting the can, do not place it in a wet or humid place.
[Precautions on disposal]
- Please discard this product after using it up.
- When throwing it away, press the jet button in a well-ventilated, fire-free outdoor area so that it does not hit people downwind, remove the gas until the jet noise disappears, and discard it according to the regulations of each local government.
[Beware of fire and high temperature]
As it is a flammable product using high pressure gas and dangerous, keep the following precautions.
- Do not use near fire or fire.
- Do not use it in a large amount in a room that uses fire.
- Do not place in places exposed to direct sunlight or near stoves or fan heaters where the temperature may reach 40 ° C or higher, as there is a risk of explosion if the temperature rises.
- Do not put in the fire.
- Use up and throw it away.
High pressure gas: LP gas, DME