Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Raku Hapi Mold Prevention Spray with slime inhibiting agent Fragrance Free|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|component||Isopropyl methylphenol (IPMP), Ethanol|
|Duration of effect||Bath, washbasin: once a week Toilet: 2-3 times a week|
|Others||[Product name] anti-fungal agent, [liquid] neutral|
The decisive factor of the effect is permeation and sterilization! ※
Black mold and pink mold grow in wet and dirty places.
The active ingredient IPMP penetrates and disinfects well even in a wet place or a dirty place just by spraying.
※ It does not mean that all bacteria are disinfected.
How to Use
This product is not a mold remover, a pink slime remover. It is a product that makes it difficult to grow black mold and pink stains.
[How to use]
Spray approximately 20 cm away from the distance so that the whole becomes uniformly wet. No need to wipe off or wash after use.
- Please treat firmly to areas where black mold and pink stains are particularly concerned.
- The effect varies depending on the operating environment such as temperature and humidity.
In order to enhance the effect, if there is noticeable black mold and pink stain, remove black mold and pink stain before use.
[After the second time]
We can prevent black mold and pink nails, and cleaning of black mold and pink nails is unnecessary during period which we use continuously.
■ can not use ■
Painted surface such as brass, copper, iron products, wax, varnish, paint, acrylic plastic
※ When using a transparent plastic material or a glossy material, make sure that there is no impact on the area before using it.
- Do not use outside of use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always store in "OFF".
- Ventilate well when using.
- Do not breathe spray gas.
- People who are weak in alcohol, or who are prone to allergic symptoms or rashes, should not touch or inhale the spray.
- Do not use the container sideways or upside down.
- Be careful not to inhale or get in eyes.
- Do not use near fire as there is a risk of fire.
- When used for the toilet, do not place on the toilet seat. If it gets on the toilet seat, wipe it off immediately.
※ If it is applied in large quantities, it may rarely become white, but if it is washed with water it becomes clean.
※ As it may be discolored or peeled off, please be sure to try it in an unobtrusive place when using an unknown material or when using on a painted surface.
- When it gets in your eyes, do not rub it off and wash it out with water immediately.
- When swallowed, take measures such as drinking water.
- If there is an abnormality, consult a doctor.