Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Raku Hapi Ofuro Kabi-nu Mold Prevention Fumigator for Bathrooms Fresh Soap 4months|
|Amount||20 mL (1 push once a week, 20 doses)|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|component||Antifungal ingredient (isopropylmethylphenol), Ethanol, fragrance|
|Others||【Product name】 Antifungal agent for bathroom|
You can prevent mold in 1 push second!
After taking a bath and cleaning
- The entire space can be mold-proof
- Sterilization and virus removal (*) Prevention of pink slime
When sprayed directly on the area of concern
- No preparation or cleanup required
Works even when wet! Active ingredients penetrate and prevent mold.
*It does not remove all bacteria and viruses.
Fresh soap scent
How to Use
When you use it for the first time, it does not come out enough, so please press it twice before using it.
Remove black mold before use. The more you use it, the less you need to clean mold.
- Leave the ventilation fan on. (If there is no ventilation fan, open the window about 5 cm.)
- Be sure to press the push button once horizontally from outside the bathroom entrance toward the center of the bathroom at eye level.
- After spraying, close the bathroom door and ventilate for at least 30 minutes. No rinse required.
Estimated usage: Once a week / Available period: About 4 months (*)
※ It varies according to use environment.
Keep the product label so that you can read it if necessary.
This product is not a fungicide. A product that prevents black mold from growing.
- Use only for the intended purpose.
- Do not use it toward the human body.
- It is irritating, so be careful not to inhale it, get it in your eyes, or get it on your skin when spraying.
- Since there is a risk of catching fire, be sure to extinguish if there is a pilot light such as a bath kettle in the bathroom.
- Do not inject upside down as it may not be possible to use until the end.
- When using on areas of concern, spray from the entrance of the bathroom at a distance of 50 cm or more.
- Do not use on the following materials: transparent or glossy plastic such as brass, copper, acrylic, etc.
- If you are concerned about the white chemical remaining on the object, wash it off with a detergent.
- Wait 30 minutes before entering the room.
- If inhaled, leave the area and get fresh air.
- If it gets in your eyes or on your skin, immediately rinse thoroughly with water.
- In the unlikely event that you feel something wrong with your body, bring the product and consult a doctor.
[Precautions regarding storage and disposal]
- Do not place in the bathroom, etc., as the can may rust and burst in wet or humid locations.
- Store in a cool place out of the reach of children, avoiding direct sunlight, high temperatures and fire.
- Use up and throw away.
- When disposing of it, press the button to release the gas in a well-ventilated place without fire, and dispose of it according to the method specified by each local government.
- We apologize for the inconvenience, but please contact Earth Corporation
[Beware of fire and high temperature]
As it is a flammable product using high pressure gas and dangerous, keep the following precautions.
- Do not use near fire or fire.
- Do not use it in a large amount in a room that uses fire.
- Do not place the product in a place where the temperature exceeds 40 degrees, such as in direct sunlight, near a stove, fan heater, etc., as there is a risk of explosion if the temperature is high.
- Do not put in the fire.
- Use up and throw it away.
High pressure gas: LP gas
Frequently Asked Questions
- Raku Hapi Bath Cabine
- Raku Hapi Non-smoke Mold Prevention for Bathrooms
- Raku Hapi Bathroom Drain Mold Prevention with Slime Inhibiting Agent
- Raku Hapi Mold Prevention with Slime Inhibiting Agent
- Raku Hapi Antifungal spray around the water Pink slime prevention Refill
- Raku Hapi Sentakusou Kabi-nu Mold Prevention Stick-on Type