- Grape mix taste 80g
- Grape mix taste 80g
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Mondahmin Mouthwash Jr. Flourine Coating Gel Grape Mix 80g|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Na fluoride (950ppm as fluorine), dipotassium glycyrrhizinate (GK₂), Cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC)|
|component||Wetting agent: Concentrated glycerine Solvent: PG Thickener: Hydroxyethylcellulose Flavoring agent: Flavor (grape mix type), xylit pH adjuster: sodium dihydrogen phosphate, sodium monohydrogen phosphate solubilizer: POE hydrogenated castor oil cleaning aid : EDTA-2Na Stabilizer: Paraben|
|Effect / effect||Prevention of the development and progression of dental caries, prevention of gingivitis, prevention of periodontitis, prevention of halitosis, whitening teeth, purifying the mouth, refreshing the mouth|
Recommended for elementary and junior high school students in the changing season
Strengthen your teeth while sleeping in good night use and prevent dental caries
- High adhesion gel containing 950 ppm of fluorine coats the tooth surface all over. Since the fluorine is kept until the next morning, it restores (remineralizes) and strengthens the surface of the teeth while sleeping and prevents dental caries.
- Combination of germicidal component CPC and anti-inflammatory component GK2 also prevents gingivitis and periodontitis.
- Gel type with low foaming and no abrasive compounding that is easy to rinse your mouth.
- A little adult grape mix taste that you want to use every day.
The tooth decay time increases the risk of tooth decay
- A permanent tooth that has just changed is vulnerable to acid.
- Due to the presence of the milk teeth and permanent teeth, the tooth alignment is poor, so there is a large amount of unpolished.
Let's prevent dental caries well before good night, because saliva decreases and bacteria are easy to multiply especially while sleeping
Mondahmin Baby's teeth care (up to the lower grades of elementary school), Kid's series Mondahmin Jr. series is recommended for permanent tooth care (up to junior high school students)
How to Use
In addition to daily brushing, it is recommended to use before good night.
- Take an appropriate amount (about 2 cm) on a toothbrush and brush it so that it can spread on teeth and gums, then rinse with water.
(Children under the age of 6 should use approximately 1 cm.)
- One rinse is effective so that the medicinal ingredient remains in the mouth.
- Do not drink, as it is not an oral solution.
- Avoid direct sunlight, please keep out of reach of children.
- Discontinue use and consult a physician if symptoms such as mouth problems, rashes, or itching appear.