Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Mondahmin Mouthwash for Kid's Grape 250mL|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC)|
|component||Wetting agent: concentrated glycerin Solvent: PG flavoring agent: flavor (grape type), trehalose, xylitol, sucralose, glycyrrhizin acid 2K pH adjuster:Sodium bicarbonate Sodium hydroxide Solubilizer: POE cetyl ether Tooth coating agent: white shellac Preservative: phenoxyethanol, paraben Detergent: EDTA-2Na Red No. 227, Blue No. 1|
|Effect / effect||Prevention of dental caries. Purify the mouth. Refresh your mouth. Prevention of bad breath.|
Kuchukchu alone to prevent teeth
The natural coating component shellac and the sterilizing component CPC coat the surface of the teeth with W to protect the teeth from dental caries and acid.
Juicy grape flavor that you want to use every day
Non-alcoholic type that doesn't go
When a child hates brushing teeth
When I'm concerned about polishing
◎ You can use it (when you are 3 years old) when your child can crush it and throw it out.
How to Use
- In addition to daily (daily) toothpaste, please apply an appropriate amount of about 10 mL (cap 7 min line) to your mouth and rinse out for about 20 to 30 seconds before spit.
- After use, you do not need to rinse your mouth with water.
- Do not drink, as it is not an oral solution.
- Avoid direct sunlight, please keep out of reach of children.
- Discontinue use and consult a physician if symptoms such as mouth problems, rashes, or itching appear.