Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth Garden Yasaosu Organic Insecticide Spray 1000ml|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Acetic acid (Acidity: 0.25%)|
|component||[Raw materials]Acetic acid, sweetener (xylitol), seasoning, emulsifier|
|Effect / effect||Intended use: pest and disease control|
|Others||Name: Synthetic Vinegar|
Types of Pests and PlantsApplicable pests: aphids, whitefly, spider mites Applicable diseases: powdery mildew, gray mold
100% food ingredient that can be used just before eating!
It can always be used on any plant. Because it is 100% original blend vinegar, it can be used just before harvest. Recommended for those who care about drugs.
For prevention of outbreak of disease and insect and eradication of insect
Spray before the outbreak to prevent aphids, spider mites, whitefly, powdery mildew, and gray mold. It also has an insecticidal effect and can be used to exterminate insects that have occurred.
Plants grow vigorously with the power of vinegar
Vinegar contains nutrients that help plants grow, so you can not only protect plants from diseases and pests, but you can grow them well.
How to Use
- By turning the cap on the tip of the spray, according to "SPRAY", you can spray widely.
- According to "JET", it can jet to a distant place.
- After use, please be sure to return to "OFF".
・ We can spray upside down.
・ It can be used as it is without dilution.
【how to use】
- Spray evenly on the front and back of the leaves and stems.
- Spraying every two or three days for about two weeks will reduce the growth of pests for about one month (for aphids).
- Avoid high temperatures during the day and spray early morning or evening.
- After the rain, the effect will fade, so please spray again.
【Effective spreading method】
- Please kill the insects in the early stages of the outbreak.
- For prevention of disease and insect outbreak, please spray plenty on leaves and stems every few days.
- Read the label carefully.
- Do not use except for the description.
- Keep out of reach of children.
If you are using it for the first time in your plant, please use it after checking the presence or absence of drug damage at your own risk.
- It is not a drink.
- If it gets in your eyes or mouth, wash it off with water.
- Please consult your doctor if you have any problems.
- Please do not cover the petals at the time of flowering.
- It may be less effective for plants that are weakened or plants that have a large number of pests.
- Depending on the spray conditions and weather conditions (such as when it rains immediately after spraying), the effects may be uneven.
- Avoid fire and direct sunlight, and distinguish them from food, and keep them in a cool place out of the reach of children.
- Do not use other solutions in the container of this agent.
- When you throw away, please discard according to method that each local government establishes as plastic refuse.