Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth Garden Yasaosu Organic Insecticide Spray 1000ml|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Acetic acid (Acidity: 0.25%)|
|component||【raw materials】 Acetic acid Sweetener (xylitol), seasoning (amino acid), emulsifier|
|Effect / effect||Intended use: pest and disease control|
|Others||Name: Synthetic Vinegar|
Types of Pests and Plants適用病害虫：アブラムシ、ハダニ、コナジラミ、うどんこ病、灰色かび病
Content liquid made with 100% food
Original blend of vinegar that works well against insects and diseases
Vinegar is a specified control material whose safety has been recognized by the pesticide control law.
This product is used for pest control of food, not food.
For prevention of outbreak of disease and insect and eradication of insect
Spray before the outbreak to prevent aphids, spider mites, whitefly, powdery mildew, and gray mold. It also has an insecticidal effect and can be used to exterminate insects that have occurred.
Vegetable energy with the power of vinegar
Vinegar contains nutrients that help plants grow, so you can not only protect plants from diseases and pests, but you can grow them well.
It can be used until just before eating
It can be used without thinning
How to Use
- By turning the cap on the tip of the spray, according to "SPRAY", you can spray widely.
- According to "JET", it can jet to a distant place.
- After use, please be sure to return to "OFF".
・ We can spray upside down.
・ It can be used as it is without dilution.
【how to use】
- Spread evenly on the front and back of the leaves and on the stem.
- Avoid high temperatures during the day, spray early morning or evening.
- After the rain, the effect will diminish, so spray again.
【Effective spreading method】
- Read the label carefully.
- Do not use except for the description.
- Keep out of reach of children.
If you are using it for the first time in your plant, please use it after checking the presence or absence of drug damage at your own risk.
- It is not a drink.
- If it gets in your eyes or mouth, wash it off with water.
- Please consult your doctor if you have any problems.
- Please do not cover the petals at the time of flowering.
- Avoid fire and direct sunlight, and distinguish them from food, and keep them in a cool place out of the reach of children.
- Do not use other solutions in the container of this agent.