- 1000 ml
- 1000 ml
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Balife Organic Insecticide Spray for Roses 1000ml|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Acetic acid (Acidity: 0.1%)|
|component||【raw materials】 Acetic acid Sweetener (xylitol), seasoning (amino acid), emulsifier|
|Effect / effect||Intended use: pest and disease control|
|Others||Name: Synthetic Vinegar|
Types of Pests and PlantsApplied pest: Aphid, red mite, whitefly Applied disease: powdery mildew
Content liquid made with 100% food (vinegar)
Original blend of vinegar that works well against insects and diseases
Vinegar is a specified control material whose safety has been recognized by the pesticide control law.
※ It is a product used for pest control of plants, not food.
For prevention of outbreak of disease and insect and eradication of insect
We spray before outbreak and prevent outbreak of aphid, red mite, whitefly, powdery mildew. It has an insecticidal effect and can be used to kill insects that have been generated.
Rose energy with the power of vinegar
You can use it other than a rose.
It can be used in organic cultivation
How to Use
- By turning the cap on the tip of the spray, according to "SPRAY", you can spray widely.
- In accordance with "JET", it can be injected to a high place.
- After use, please be sure to return to "OFF".
・ We can spray upside down.
・ It can be used as it is without dilution.
【how to use】
- Spray evenly on the front and back of the leaves and stems.
- By continuing the application once a week for about two weeks, the growth of pests is suppressed for about one month (in the case of aphids).
- Depending on the spray conditions and weather conditions (such as when it rains immediately after spraying), the effects may be uneven.
- If it is hot during the day, spray it in the early morning or evening.
- After the rain, the effect will fade, so please spray again.
【Effective spreading method】
- Please kill the insects in the early stages of the outbreak.
- For prevention of disease and insect outbreak, please spray plenty on leaves and stems every few days.
- Read the label carefully.
- Do not use except for the description.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are using it for the first time in your plant, please use it after checking the presence or absence of drug damage at your own risk.
- It is not a drink.
- If it gets in your eyes or mouth, wash it off with water.
- Please consult your doctor if you have any problems.
- Please do not catch on buds or petals at the time of flowering.
- Weaked plants, plants with a large number of pests and diseased plants, and damaged plants may be less effective or may cause chemical damage.
- Avoid fire and direct sunlight, and distinguish them from food, and keep them in a cool place out of the reach of children.
- Storage conditions may cause precipitation, but the effect is not affected.
- Do not use other solutions in the container of this agent.
- When you throw away, please discard according to method that each local government establishes as plastic refuse.
Avoid high temperature and save