- 200 mL
- 200 mL
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Raku Hapi Bubloon Foaming Cleaner for Drain of Sink|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|component||Surfactant (2.07%, alkyl glucoside (nonionic)), solubilizer (ethyl alcohol) / sanitizer (Isopropyl methylphenol (IPMP))|
|Others||[Product name] Synthetic detergent for wash basin [Use] Wash basin drain, drain pipe, overflow hole
● Haste cleaning
Mach foam will sweep away the dirt and clogging of the drain pipe.
● Fixed sterilization cleaning
Cleaning, deodorizing, and penetrating sterilization from overflow to drain pipe.
● IPMP formulation that penetrates and sterilizes deep inside
● Reliable without using chlorine
● Fits perfectly into the drain outlet Special nozzle
● Refreshing soap scent
※ It does not mean that all bacteria are disinfected.
How to Use
Please use it after shaking well
- Remove the drain tap from the drain before use.
- Shake the can up and down well 10 times.
- Turn the special nozzle in the “OPEN” direction to release the lock.
* Do not look into the injection port at this time.
- Cover the drain of the washbasin with a special nozzle.
- Press the can so that it is perpendicular to the drain.
Haste cleaningMach foam is jetted, and the dirt and clogging are washed away.
- Stop jetting with the guideline of the amount of use that bubbles come out of the overflow hole (about 3-7 seconds).
Soaking and sanitizingIf you want to thoroughly wash, deodorize, and disinfect bacteria, leave it for about 30 minutes without running water.
- Lift the special nozzle upward and turn it in the “LOCK” direction to lock it.
Bubbles may not come out depending on the structure of the drain pipe, but the jetting standard is about 3 to 7 seconds.
After cleaning, wash off any foam remaining on the sink with water.
About 3 to 7 seconds per time (about 30 seconds when one can is injected in full)
If the dirt or clogging is severe, adjust the amount again after a while and use more.
Do not use the can upright or sideways.
The bubbles on the special nozzle will disappear over time. If you are worried, wipe it off with a cloth or dry with water.
Instruction Video（Japanese Only）
- Do not use for any purpose.
- Always use with ventilation.
- If you are rough, wear thin cooking gloves.
- Be careful not to get bubbles on copper or brass objects (faucets, ball chains, etc.).
- Do not inhale or spray towards the human body.
- If swallowed, let him exhale and get medical attention immediately.
- If it accidentally gets into your eyes or adheres to your skin, wash it thoroughly. If there is an abnormality, see a doctor.
- Store in a cool place out of reach of children, avoiding direct sunlight and fire.
- Do not place it in the vicinity of water or in a damp place because the can may rust and burst.
【Method of disposal】
- After using up this product, vent the gas until the jetting sound disappears in a well-ventilated outdoor with no ventilation.
- We apologize for the inconvenience, but please contact Earth Corporation
[Beware of fire and high temperature]
As it is a flammable product using high pressure gas and dangerous, keep the following precautions.
- Do not use near fire or fire.
- Do not use it in a large amount in a room that uses fire.
- Do not place in places exposed to direct sunlight or near stoves or fan heaters where the temperature may reach 40 ° C or higher, as there is a risk of explosion if the temperature rises.
- Do not put in the fire.
- Use up and throw it away.
High pressure gas: LP gas