Product Details & Features
|Product Name||ONPO Refreshing Carbonic Acid Bath Lemon 12pcs|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Sodium bicarbonate, Dried sodium sulfate, Sodium carbonate|
|component||Succinic acid, dextrin, PEG6000, alum, Ca silicate, silicic anhydride, liquid paraffin, menthol, peppermint oil, tea extract-1, Ethanol, Dried sodium sulfate, fragrance, (+/-) blue 1, yellow 4, yellow 5, yellow 202 (1), red 102|
|Effect / effect||Recovery from fatigue, heat, moisture, acne, cracks, tears, burns, roughness, squirts, tears, stiff neck, neuralgia, rheumatism, back pain, cold, sores, postpartum coldness|
- Contains Sodium bicarbonate, which has a cleaning effect. Refreshes and refreshes the skin after bathing.
- Hukka oil, green tea extract combination (moisturizing ingredient)
- Menthol combination (cool and refreshing ingredients)
- Alum combination (base)
Setouchi lemon oil combination (flavor)
4 flavors of lemon that can be played with bubbles
● The smell of freshly picked lemon
【Yellow water color (transparent)】
The smell of freshness when squeezing fresh lemon. I finished it with a full of fruit juice that will brighten my mood.
● The smell of lemon with each skin
[Bitter green hot water color (transparent)]
The smell of bittersweetness and sweetness of the material when the lemon is squeezed together. I finished it with a refreshing scent that would ease my mood.
● The smell of carbonated lemon
【Sky Blue Hot Water (Transparent)】
A scent of lemon soda with shredded lemon containing round cut lemon. I finished it with a refreshing scent that makes me feel fresh.
● The smell of sweet and sour lemon
[Sweet yellow hot water color (transparent)]
Fruity, slightly sweet, with a hint of lemon flesh. I finished it with a gentle scent that makes me feel relaxed.
※ Allergy tested (not all people are not allergic.)
How to Use
Put 1 tablet (45 g) of this product in 200 L of hot water in the bath and dissolve it before bathing.
- During foaming, you may rarely cough. In that case, please ventilate.
- Since the carbon dioxide dissolves in the hot water even if the bubbles disappear, the effect lasts long.
- Bathing within 2 hours of melting is more effective.
- Please use immediately after opening the bag.
- You can also use it when taking a bath with your baby.
- Bath Products You can also use hot water that has been melted for shampooing, but use clean water for rinsing.
- This product and others Bath Products Do not use together. Each performance may be weakened.
- Do not use for uses other than bathing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Be careful of misphagy.
- Do not place in a hot and humid place.
＜ About the body ＞
- If skin or physical condition is abnormal, consult with a doctor or pharmacist before use.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor or pharmacist if you notice irritation or other abnormalities such as rash, redness, itching, or irritation on the skin during or after use. In particular, people with allergies or those who have experienced hypersensitivity symptoms such as rashes with drugs should be used with caution.
- If swallowed, take measures such as drinking water.
＜ About the bathtub ＞
- There is no sulfur contained in the bath or bath kettle.
- Natural marble baths may lose surface gloss.
- The dirt on the bathtub should be removed with a bathroom detergent early. Over time, it becomes difficult to fall off, and the pigment of this product may stick and it may get a color.
- If you chase the hot water which melted this product, the dirt of the piping and the bath pot may come out very rarely.
＜ About use of remaining hot water ＞
- The remaining hot water can also be used for washing, but rinse with clean water. However, Bath Products Do not use in the following cases as clothing may be colored with pigments. (Rinsing, combined use with softeners, dressing, washing of freshly grated clothes, washing with fashionable detergents)
- Do not pour remaining hot water on plants, as this may have an impact.
You can not eat this product.