Hachi Abu Magnum Jet 550mL
Eliminate the entire nest with the bazooka method! It also prevents beehives.
Powerful mass jet bazooka type. Quickly exterminates flying bees and horseflies, and the nesting inhibitory effect lasts for one month. It is a bee neutralization prescription that does not counterattack.
① Safe! Japan's only bee neutralization prescription that does not counterattack.
* In-house research (as of June 2019 for bee control aerosols)
(2) Contains an active ingredient with excellent fast-acting and lethal effects. Efficiently eliminates beehives and flying bees.
③ Do not allow nests to be formed for one month with long-lasting ingredients.
* Depends on usage environment.
強力 A powerful bazooka type suitable for extermination of beehives and capable of high-volume injection.
Up to 12m in no wind.
It depends on the usage environment. Inject into the nest from a distance of 3-4m.
Paper wasps, wasps, wasps, wasps, flies, blackflies, spiders, pitworms, centipedes, stinkbugs
If you cannot read the above QR code, please access the following URL from your smartphone browser.
View detailed explanation of Rakuchin News QR (Q&A)
- Raise the grip and hold the grip.
＜ Exterminating flying bees ＞
- Some types of bees can be aggressive, so avoid exposure of the skin with clothing, etc., to prevent bites.
- Please spray an appropriate amount directly.
- Do not touch the cleaned bees directly.
＜ Exterminate beehives ＞
- Be sure to wear protective clothing, gloves, safety glasses, etc. that do not expose the skin (those that the bee needles do not reach the skin) and after sunset.
- Spray for 10-30 seconds from a distance of 3-4m.
- This product is not intended for the removal of wasp nests. For wasp nest extermination, use "Wasp magnum jet pro" (up to 25cm in diameter of nest) or "bee colony" (supplementation agent for hornet) or ask an expert.
See details of "Wasp Magnum Jet Pro"
＜ Stop beehive building ＞
- Inject around 5 seconds per square meter around the place where the bees made their nests in the previous year and places where nests are likely to be made (entrance, under eaves, etc.).
● Because this product is a powerful jet, it is all jetted in about 45 seconds.
- Be sure to read and understand the product label before use.
- Be sure to follow the prescribed usage.
- Do not use indoors.
- Do not inject into the flame.
- Do not spray towards the human body. Also, do not inhale the propellant gas.
- Be careful because the amount of injection is large and the drug will reach far.
- People with a constitution that is prone to cause allergies or rashes, or people with symptoms of asthma should not inhale or touch the drug.
- After spraying, please leave the place immediately.
- Make sure that there are no people downwind around the spray location, and spray from the windward side. When spraying downwards, hold the can and hold the grip once before directing.
- If the drug gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap. Also, when it gets in your eyes, please rinse with water immediately.
- If you notice any problems with your body, immediately notify your doctor that this product is a product containing pyrethroids and seek medical attention.
- If the condition of the medicine is not enough, it is difficult to get the effect, so please inject the medicine so that it takes enough.
- When using on walls, fences, concrete, resin, etc., there is a risk of discoloration and spots. Also, be careful not to cover painted surfaces such as automobiles, stone materials such as marble and granite, and white wood.
- Do not cover skin, food, dishes, children's toys, pets such as aquarium fish and birds, feed, and ornamental plants.
- Direct application of some plants may cause harmful effects.
- Rain and water on the injection site will reduce the effect. In that case, please inject again.
- If a bee bites, get medical attention immediately.
【Notes on storage】
- Keep out of direct sunlight and fire and keep in a cool place out of the reach of children.
- To avoid rusting the can, do not place it in a wet or humid place.
【Method of disposal】
- Please discard this product after using it up.
- When discarding, pull the injection lever outdoors where there is no open flame and vent the gas until the noise stops, and dispose according to the method prescribed by each local government.
- We apologize for the inconvenience, but please contact Earth Corporation, Ltd. for information on how to dispose of a large amount of leftover cans.
※ How to withdraw gas
While pulling the injection lever, insert a toothpick or the like from the side into the two holes in front of the injection lever, and lock the injection lever to release gas. Be careful not to touch your face.
[Beware of fire and high temperature]
As it is a flammable product using high pressure gas and dangerous, keep the following precautions.
- Do not use near fire or fire.
- Do not use it in a large amount in a room that uses fire.
- Do not place in places exposed to direct sunlight or near stoves or fan heaters where the temperature may reach 40 ° C or higher, as there is a risk of explosion if the temperature rises.
- Do not put in the fire.
- Use up and throw it away.
High pressure gas: LP gas / DME
This product falls under the category of aviation dangerous goods under the Civil Aeronautics Act.
When requesting shipping from a carrier (post office, etc.), please inform them in advance that this product is classified as "Dangerous Goods by Air" and confirm that they are able to ship it.
|Product Name||Hachi Abu Magnum Jet 550mL|
|Country of origin/production area||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Phtalthrin, Momfluorothrin, Bifenthrin (pyrethroid), Plant-derived ingredient|
|Duration of effect||Nesting prevention 1 month (depends on usage environment)|
Share this page
Hachi Abu Magnum Jet 550mL
Move to an external site. Please read the contents of each site carefully for prices and service contents, etc., and use them at your own risk.