- 1000 ml (Exclude an insect that eats leaves)
- 1000 ml (Exclude an insect that eats leaves)
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||アースガーデン 葉を食べる虫退治 1000ml|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|component||Etophenprox [2- (4-ethoxyphenyl) -2-methylpropyl 3- phenoxybenzyl ether]: 0.020% water, organic solvent, surfactant etc .: 99.98%|
|Others||Types of pesticides: Etofenprox emulsion, [Characteristics] Likely white emulsion liquid|
Types of Pests and Plants
The symbol * indicates the limit on the total number of times of use of this drug and the pesticide containing the active ingredient to avoid remaining in crops.
|Crop name||Applied pest name||Use time||Total usage count *|
|broccoli||Blue worm||Until the day before harvest||3 times|
|cabbage||Blue worms, diamondback moths, worms, aphids||Until 3 days before harvest||3 times|
|Hakusai||Blue worms, diamondback moths, worms, aphids||Until 7 days before harvest||3 times|
|Daikon||Blue worms, diamondback moths, worms, aphids||Until 21 days before harvest||3 times|
|Green onion||White clover||Until 21 days before harvest||Twice|
|Sweet corn||Arrowhead moth||Until 7 days before harvest||4 times|
|Edamame||Hastomone pokeweed, Mameshinsaiga, White-tailed moth, Curcuma longiensis, Stink Bugs, Soy seed fly, Pheasant beetle||Until 14 days before harvest||Twice|
|Sayaen Dou / Real Endo||Artemisia, Hemerocallis, Aura||Until the day before harvest||Twice|
|Sayingen||Mamanomeiga, Uranamishijimi, cotton aphid||Until the day before harvest||Twice|
|Boiled||Artemisia, Urinomei, Stink Bug, Aphids, Whitefly||Until the day before harvest||3 times|
|Water||Artemisia, Hasmune Yoshito, Aphids, Whiteflys||Until 3 days before harvest||3 times|
|Kansho||Hasmosune yoto, nakadiroshitaba, aphids||Until 7 days before harvest||3 times|
|Satomo||Hasmon yoto||Until 14 days before harvest||3 times|
|Trees (except Azaleas, Hiiragi-mokusei and Masaki)||Beetles, Iraga||Early stage of occurrence||6 times|
|Citrus||Swallowtail, Shrimp, Raspberry, Raspberry||Until 14 days before harvest||3 times|
|Tomato||Whitefly, Aphids||Until the day before harvest||Twice|
|Eggplant||Whitefly, Aphids||Until the day before harvest||3 times|
|green pepper||Aphids||Until the day before harvest||3 times|
|Cucumber||Whitefly, Aphids||Until the day before harvest||3 times|
|Bare||Aphids||Until 7 days before harvest||3 times|
|Okra||Aphids and stink bugs||Until the day before harvest||3 times|
|lettuce||Aphids||Until 14 days before harvest||3 times|
|pumpkin||Whitefly, Urihamushi||Until the day before harvest||3 times|
|Moroheija||Thrips||Until 14 days before harvest||Once|
|Immature pigeon||Aphids||Until the day before harvest||Twice|
|melon||Whitefly, Aphids||Until 3 days before harvest||4 times|
|Anyway||Hastomone sinensis, Mameshinsaiga, Shiroutimojimadarumaga, Ukon Nomeiga, Stink Bugs, Aphids, Pheasant Dripworm, Soy seed fly||Until 14 days before harvest||Twice|
|Azuki||Nomega||Until 14 days before harvest||Twice|
|Yama no imo / Yama no imo (Mukan)||Hasmune Yoshito, Yamanoimo Koga, Aphids||Until 14 days before harvest||3 times|
|Satoshimo (leaf)||Hasmon yoto||Until 7 days before harvest||3 times|
|Ginger||Hasmon yoto||Until 7 days before harvest||3 times|
|Leaf ginger||Hasmon yoto||Until 7 days before harvest||3 times|
|Fuki||Artemisia, Fukinomeiga, Whitefly||Until 14 days before harvest||3 times|
|Tensai||Ladybug||Until 14 days before harvest||3 times|
|Flowers and plants
(Except for roses)
|Aphids||Early stage of occurrence||6 times|
|Rose||Aphids||Early stage of occurrence||6 times|
|Hiragigi||Beetles, Iraga, Heligro-tented Beetles||Early stage of occurrence||6 times|
|Masaki||Caterpillar, larva, alba hagoromo||Early stage of occurrence||6 times|
|Azalea||Caterpillar, Totsujigunbai||Early stage of occurrence||6 times|
Works quickly on leaf eating insects
It works against other insects that eat leaves
Insecticidal ingredient etofenprox "Fast-acting" "Persistence" excellent control effect
How to Use
* Shake well before using.
- By turning the cap on the tip of the spray, according to "SPRAY", you can spray widely.
- According to "JET", it can jet to a distant place.
- After use, please be sure to return to "OFF".
-Can be sprayed upside down.
【how to use】
Spray as it is without dilution.
- Read the label carefully.
- Do not use except for the description.
- Keep out of reach of children.
【Cautions for effects and drug damage】
- Shake the container well before use (separation).
- Spray the green onion at the young larval stage before eating.
- In the case of use for citrus, red mites sometimes increase. If you also want to control spider mites, use other agents that apply to spider mites in combination.
- Cotton aphids are not effective when used on aphids because they may be less effective.
- Observe usage, timing and usage. When this drug is used for crops belonging to the applicable crop group or its new varieties, it is the user's responsibility to sufficiently confirm the presence or absence of adverse effects in advance. In addition, it is desirable to consult with the pest control office or the dealer.
- Use within the effective month.
- Do not inject toward people.
- Be careful not to get in your eyes. If in eyes, rinse immediately (slight irritation).
- Wear gloves, long pants and long-sleeved work clothes when spraying.
- Do not spray if you are not feeling well.
- When using it in a park or the like, place a rope fence or bill in the spraying area, and during spraying and after spraying (minimum day), no one other than the concerned can enter. Pay attention to children, animals and livestock.
- Be careful of the wind direction, and make sure that the spray solution does not hit cars, walls, pets, laundry, toys, etc.
- Empty containers after use should be washed three times or more and properly treated as plastic waste.
- Since the persimmon is toxic for a long time, when it is near a vineyard it is absolutely impossible to cover persimmon leaves.
- Scattering equipment, working clothes, etc. must always be distinguished from abuse.
● Attention to bees
- Do not cover the hives and their surroundings.
- Avoid use in facilities or orchards releasing bees etc.
- In the beekeeping area, pay attention to the scattering around and try to prevent harm.
【Notes on storage】
- Separate from food, dishes, food for pets, etc. at low temperature without direct sunlight and out of reach of children, stand upright and store tightly sealed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Earth Garden Tsuchi ni Makudake All Star Insect Killer Granules
- Earth Garden Tsuchi ni Makudake Gaichu Taiji All Star Insect Killer Sprayer
- Tsuchi ni Makudake Insect Killer for Tomatoes
- Bota Nice Tsuchi ni Makudake Insect Killer
- Earth Garden All Star Spray (Insect Killer for Garden Vegetables & Fruits)
- Earth Garden Kemushi Killing Switch Jet