- 480 ml
- 480 ml
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth Garden Kemushi Gekimetsu Caterpillar Killer Jet Spray 480ml|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|component||Permethrin [3-phenoxybenzyl = (1RS, 3RS)-(1RS, 3SR) -3- (2,2-dichlorovinyl) -2,2-dimethylcyclopropane carboxylate]: 0.20% Organic solvent, propellant etc .: 99.8%|
|Others||Types of pesticides: Permethrin aerosol [Properties] colorless clear liquid|
Types of Pests and Plants
|Crop name||Applied pest name||Total number of use of this drug and pesticides including permethrin|
(Except for azaleas)
Quick effect (fastest 30 seconds)
In-house testing of the American White Star.
Sustainability (about 1 month)
It depends on the usage environment.
Also works on hidden bugs with fine particles
Also works for large bugs
Can be used for various trees
How to Use
- Spray intermittently at least 40 cm away from the plant so that the spray liquid adheres evenly.
[Method of switching injection]
Turn the knob on the tip to the end.
* If you spray without turning it to the end, it may cause liquid dripping.
- By turning the knob to "WIDE", you can spray widely.
- According to "JET", you can spray far.
Up to 6.5m in no wind (depends on usage environment)
● This product is all injected in about 40 seconds for powerful injection.
For home gardening
- Read the label carefully.
- Do not use except for the description.
- Keep out of reach of children.
[Precautions before use]
- Before starting to use, raise the stopper on the top and bend it back until it clicks. List>
【Cautions for effects and drug damage】
- Since close injection to the plant or long-term injection for more than necessary may cause cold damage or chemical damage, it is injected to such an extent that stems and leaves are wetted intermittently for 1 to 2 seconds from a distance of 40 cm or more. In particular, shoots, new leaves, anthers and petals are very likely to cause cold damage.
- When the wind is strong, avoid use before the rain.
- Use within the effective month.
- When this drug is used for the first time in a crop belonging to the applicable crop group or its new cultivar, it is the user's responsibility to confirm in advance whether there is any harm on the drug before use. In addition, it is desirable to receive instruction from related organizations such as pest control centers.
- Be careful in handling.
- I do not use in the house.
- Do not use when you are not in good physical condition.
- Do not inject toward people.
- Do not breathe in sprays.
- Because this drug is irritating to the eyes, be careful not to enter the eyes. If it gets in eyes, rinse immediately and get medical attention from an ophthalmologist. Wash eyes after use.
- Since this agent is irritating to the skin, be careful not to adhere to the skin. If it adheres, wash it off with soap immediately.
- Wear protective glasses, pesticide masks, gloves, long pants, long-sleeved working clothes, etc. when using.
- The administration of methocarbamol has been reported to be effective for poisoning of this drug.
- Be careful of the wind direction, and do not cover walls, pets, laundry, toys, etc.
- Be careful not to hit the bees and hives.
- When using in the street, park, etc., during and after spraying (at least on the day of spraying), children and people who are not related to spraying take care, such as putting a rope fence and a bill in order to avoid entering the spraying area. Pay attention not to cause damage.
- Avoid getting in contact with cars (painting pollution).
- Be careful with fire as it belongs to dangerous goods class 4 alcohol.
【Notes on storage】
- Do not place it in a hot place such as a car room or a greenhouse.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children, avoiding fire and direct sunlight, and distinguish it from food.
- To avoid rusting the can, do not place it in a wet or humid place.
- Store so that dust and dirt do not adhere to the can or the jet part of the switching jet trigger.
【Method of disposal】
- Please discard this product after using it up.
- When throwing away, pull the injection lever in a well ventilated place outdoors without fire so that it does not hit people down, bleed gas until the sound of the injection disappears, and then throw away according to the method prescribed by each local government.
- Be careful not to get on your face when degassing.
[Beware of fire and high temperature]
As it is a flammable product using high pressure gas and dangerous, keep the following precautions.
- Do not use near fire or fire.
- Do not use it in a large amount in a room that uses fire.
- Do not place in places exposed to direct sunlight or near stoves or fan heaters where the temperature may reach 40 ° C or higher, as there is a risk of explosion if the temperature rises.
- Do not put in the fire.
- Use up and throw it away.
High pressure gas: LP gas
Frequently Asked Questions
- Earth Garden Tsuchi ni Makudake All Star Insect Killer Granules
- Earth Garden Tsuchi ni Makudake Gaichu Taiji All Star Insect Killer Sprayer
- Tsuchi ni Makudake Insect Killer for Tomatoes
- Bota Nice Tsuchi ni Makudake Insect Killer
- Earth Garden All Star Spray (Insect Killer for Garden Vegetables & Fruits)
- Earth Garden T (Plant Eating Insect Killer)