Earth lice removing shampoo α 100mL
- Type-2 OTC Drug
Excellent lice extermination effect in 5 minutes after shampooing!
The active ingredient exerts an excellent insecticidal effect on lice adults and larvae. Get rid of lice in 10 days! Comes with a special comb.
Excellent lice control effect! Remove the lice just by shampooing (Type-2 OTC Drug)
Of the active ingredient Phenothrin Exerts an excellent insecticidal effect on lice adults and larvae.
＜ Phenothrin Working of ＞
Insecticide by paralyzing the nervous system of lice.
※ Phenothrin Is an insecticidal ingredient that is highly safe for humans.
- It is an effective medicine for eliminating lice that infests humans.
- Shampoo type with a lot of soft lather and gentle floral scent.
- It is an easy-to-use, easy-to-use shampoo.
- We adopted one-touch cap & squeeze bottle which is easy to use with one hand.
- A wide type of wet hair that can be easily combed, and a narrow type of W specification comb that can remove eggs can be attached.
There are three types of lice that parasitize humans: head lice, body lice, and body lice, which suck in blood from the skin and cause itching and eczema. In particular, lice that occur in groups in nursery schools, kindergartens and elementary schools are head lice.
[Damage and infection route of head lice]
It infects human hair and sucks blood from the scalp and causes itching and eczema. In the early stages of parasitism, many children do not have subjective symptoms, but when the number of parasitism increases, it gradually becomes itchy. You may scratch your scalp and cause irritation.
- Route of infection
Infection spreads by head-to-head contact, sharing things around us (bedding, hats, towels, brushes etc) and putting clothes on other people's things. ※ It may be parasitic even if it is clean.
Be sure to read the attached instructions before use.
Keep it in a safe place so that you can read it when necessary.
[Usage and dose]
- Wet hair or pubic hair infested with lice in advance with water or lukewarm water, take a single dose (about 10-20mL for head hair, about 3-5mL for pubic hair), and so that it spreads enough at the hairline. Shampoo so that it is even throughout.
* Use a single dose with the bottle scale (large scale: 10 mL, small scale: 5 mL) as a guide.
- After shampooing and leaving for 5 minutes, rinse thoroughly with water or lukewarm water.
- Repeat this operation once a day, once every 3 days (every 2 days) 3 to 4 times.
＜ When used for hair ＞
- Wet the hair a little with water or lukewarm water beforehand.
- Use 10-20mL as a single dose with reference to the scale on the bottle.
- Use a lather so that the hairline is fully spread and evenly distributed.
- Please wrap the towel on the head to avoid getting in eyes, ears, nose, mouth etc., and wait 5 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse the medicine with water or lukewarm water.
After that, you can use regular shampoo and rinse.
- Repeat this operation once a day, once every 3 days (every 2 days), 3 to 4 times.
* Eggs hatch in about 7 days. The drug penetrates the eggs of lice and exerts a certain effect, but some of them hatch, so use it 3-4 times repeatedly.
* Use regular shampoo and rinse when not using this agent.
[How to use the 2WAY comb]
- Eggs and egg shells are hard to stick to the hair, so please take care with the attached “dedicated comb”.
- After using the special comb, immerse it in hot water of 55 ° C or higher for 5 minutes or more, kill the attached egg and reuse it.
When immersed in hot water of 80 ℃ or higher, the special comb may be deformed, but there is no problem in use.
- After combing the entire hair with the wide part of the special comb, wipe out the eggs and egg burrs in the narrow part.
It can be used in wet or dry hair after shampooing.
【Something you can not do】
(If you do not observe it, the current symptoms may get worse, side effects or accidents are likely to occur)
- Please do not use in the following cases. When there are symptoms such as eczema, rash, sore on the scalp or application site
- Please do not take it internally.
- Do not use for the purpose of washing your hair.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the following people.
(1-1) A person who is allergic or has his / her family
(1-2) People who have had allergic symptoms (rash, redness, itching, rash etc.) due to drugs or cosmetics
- In the following cases, discontinue use immediately and consult your doctor or pharmacist with instructions.
(2-1) After use, if symptoms of rash, redness, itching or rash appear on the skin
(2-2) When improvement is not seen even if used 3 to 4 times
- In the following cases, please consult a medical institution immediately.
(3-1) If you accidentally swallow this drug
(3-2) Symptoms are severe even after accidentally entering eyes and rinsing with water or lukewarm water
[Caution regarding the usage and dose]
- Strictly follow the usage and dose.
- Use this agent only on the target area, such as hair or pubic hair, and do not use it on non-local human exposed areas.
- Be careful not to get in eyes, ears, nose, mouth, urethra, vagina, anus etc. when using. If it gets into your eyes, please rinse it with water or lukewarm water immediately.
- After using this agent, wash your hands with water or lukewarm water or soap. Please use the attached comb (special comb) to remove the eggs fixed to the hair. After use, soak in hot water of 55 ° C or more for 5 minutes or more, and use the egg after ovulation and reuse.
- If you want to use for children, please use under the supervision of parents.
- If you dye the hair with a hair manicure etc., the hair dye may dissolve out and be decolorized by this agent. In addition, please be careful as clothes may be stained by melted hair dye.
- Please do not cover food, dishes, toys, ornamental fish, etc.
【Notes on storage and handling】
- This drug is a drug exclusively for lice removal. Keep it separate from regular shampoos, etc. and do not use it for the purpose of washing your hair.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- Make sure to close the cap after use.
- Please do not replace it with another container. (It may cause misuse or quality may change.)
- Do not use a product that has passed its expiration date (outer box, printed on a label). In addition, please use immediately after opening once even within the expiration date.
- Do not mix tap water or other liquids in the container. (The efficacy of this drug may change.)
- Do not use if it is cloudy.
- Dispose of used empty containers etc. according to the regulations of each local government as they are made of plastic.
This product does not fall under the aviation dangerous goods stipulated by the Civil Aeronautics Law.
|Product Name||Earth lice removing shampoo α 100mL|
|Sales name||Earth Lice Removal Shampoo α|
|Amount||100mL special comb included|
|Country of origin/production area||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Phenothrin 0.4%|
|component||As an additive, propylene glycol, coconut oil fatty acid di-Ethanol amide, lauric acid di Ethanol amide, sodium lauryl sulfate, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, citric acid anhydrous, sodium citrate, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, edetate Contains sodium citrate, caramel, fragrance and 2 other ingredients.|
|Effect / effect||Control of lice|
|Others||To those involved in educational institutions and retailers
Head lice countermeasure Q & A (for parental guidance)(PDF: 903KB)
Share this page
Earth lice removing shampoo α 100mL
Move to an external site. Please read the contents of each site carefully for prices and service contents, etc., and use them at your own risk.