Saratect Rich Rich 30 200mL
- Type-2 OTC Drug
Contains 30% active ingredients. Highly concentrated insect repellent.
A highly effective pharmaceutical type insect repellent spray. The 3-hole spout makes it difficult to scatter, and you can easily spray it with a swish.
Protect your skin from mosquitoes.
- Insect repellent ingredient maximum concentration * 30% combination.
* Available as of November 2018 Saratect Compare by
- Works well for ticks
- Contains 4 kinds of moisturizing ingredients (PPG, sodium hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, peach leaf extract) that are gentle on the skin.
Mosquitoes, black flies (gnats), horseflies, fleas, house dust mites, ticks, biting flies, bed bugs, chiggers
When using it for the first time, remove the safety valve on the top of the cap before use.
※ Please use after shaking the can well before use, so that the powder does not remain white on the skin or the jet port will cause clogging.
＜ When used for repellents of mosquitoes (Buyu), Abus, fleas, house dust mites, ticks, sand flies, bedbugs (bed bug) ＞
Shake the can well, and approximately 15 cm away from the skin, spray an appropriate amount evenly on the exposed surface of the skin. For the face and neck, spray an appropriate amount onto the palm of the hand and then apply it.
＜ When using for the repellence of Tsutsugamushi ＞
Shake the can well, and spray approximately 15 cm away from the skin evenly on the exposed surface of the skin and the foot of the footwear and pants. For face and neck, spray once on a suitable amount of palm and apply to skin.
[Indication of use by age]
|age||Standard of use|
|12 years old or older||It lasts for 5 to 8 hours in a single use (appropriately, depending on the time, sweating, etc.)|
|Under 12 years old||Do not use (This product has a high deet concentration, so use a product with a deet concentration of 12% or less)|
【Something you can not do】
- Do not use on areas around the skin such as the area around the eyes or mouth, mucous membranes or wounds. In case of accidental contact, wash immediately with water.
- Take care not to inhale spray gas directly.
- Be careful not to spray in the same place continuously for more than 3 seconds.
【Notes on dosage and administration】
- Strictly follow the prescribed usage and dose.
- Avoid uselessness, and use it only when necessary, such as outdoor use where there are many mosquitoes and Buyo (Buyo).
- When using for the purpose of the repellence of Tsutsugamushi, pay attention to the following.
-Do not rely on drugs only, use shirts, pants, boots, etc., and do not expose the skin.
・ Because it is hard to see Tsutsugamushi, spray before entering a place that seems to live.
- In case of skin irritation or other abnormalities, immediately discontinue use.
- Avoid getting it in your eyes, drinking, licking or inhaling, and do not rub your eyes with the applied hands. Should it get in your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water or lukewarm water. If you experience any symptoms such as illness, immediately Ethanol and DEET and seek medical attention.
- If you are using it for the first time, be sure to test the inside of the upper arm, etc., to make sure that there are no abnormalities.
【Notes on storage and handling】
- When sprayed on clothes such as shirts and pants, some types of fibers may be degraded by this agent. Be careful because synthetic fibers are easily altered.
- Do not wear plastic products such as watches as they may be discolored.
- Do not spray directly on stocking (dough material may be damaged).
- Do not apply nail polishes, gel nails, etc. directly to the decorated nails.
- Store in a cool place out of the reach of children, avoiding direct sunlight (such as in a car) or fire.
- In order to prevent rusting of the can, do not place it in water or humid places.
- Do not use a product that has passed its expiration date (listed on the bottom).
【Method of disposal】
- Discard this product after using it up.
- When throwing it away, press the button outdoors without fire, remove the gas until the jet noise disappears, and discard it according to the method specified by each local government.
- We apologize for the inconvenience, but please contact Earth Corporation
※ How to remove gas
While pressing the button, if you push a toothpick etc. from the hole opened at the back of the cap, the button is locked and gas can be injected to the end.
[Beware of fire and high temperature]
As it is a flammable product using high pressure gas and dangerous, keep the following precautions.
- Do not use near fire or fire.
- Do not use it in a large amount in a room that uses fire.
- Do not place in places exposed to direct sunlight or near stoves or fan heaters where the temperature may reach 40 ° C or higher, as there is a risk of explosion if the temperature rises.
- Do not put in the fire.
- Use up and throw it away.
High pressure gas: LP gas
[Pharmaceutical side effects relief system]
This product falls under the category of aviation dangerous goods under the Civil Aeronautics Act.
When requesting shipping from a carrier (post office, etc.), please inform them in advance that this product is classified as "Dangerous Goods by Air" and confirm that they are able to ship it.
|Product Name||Saratect Rich Rich 30 200mL|
|Sales name||Saratect Rich Rich 30|
|Country of origin/production area||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||30.0 g of diet in 100 mL of stock solution|
|component||As additives, silicic anhydride, glycerin fatty acid ester, polypropylene glycol (PPG), peach leaf extract, sodium hyaluronate (2), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), fragrance, absolute Ethanol, LPG|
|Effect / effect||Mosquito, Buyu (Buyo), Abu, flea, house dust mite, tick, reed fly, bedbug (bed bug), repellant of Tsutsugamushi|
|Duration of effect||Generally lasts 5 to 8 hours|
|Others||Blood sucking pest repellent|
Share this page
Saratect Rich Rich 30 200mL
Move to an external site. Please read the contents of each site carefully for prices and service contents, etc., and use them at your own risk.