Saratect 200mL Cool
- Pesticide Quasi-drug
A cool and refreshing insect repellent.
Contains menthol and peppermint oil for a cool feel. You can easily spray it with a swipe.
Use it in the morning and guard it all day long until night
- With a unique long-keeping prescription for insect repellent, you can use it in the morning to protect it all day long.
- Cool and refreshing menthol combination (cooling ingredient) + peppermint oil combination (fragrance component)
- Powder-in makes your skin smooth and refreshing, and is resistant to sweat and water.
- Uses a 3-hole nozzle to prevent it from scattering and spray evenly.
- Contains 4 types of moisturizing ingredients that are gentle on the skin (Na hyaluronate, collagen, ceramide, vitamin C)
- Skin allergy tested
(It does not mean that all people will not have allergies.)
Active ingredient 10%
Also effective against mosquitoes, ticks and gnats
Mosquito, Buyu (Buyo), Abu, flea, house dust mite, tick, reed fly, bedbug (bed bug), yamavir
When using it for the first time, remove the safety valve on the top of the cap before use.
※ Shake the can before use to avoid powder remaining white on the skin and clogging of the jet port.
＜ When used for repellents of mosquitoes (Buyu), Abus, fleas, house dust mites, ticks, sand flies, bedbugs (bed bug) ＞
Spray on the exposed part of the skin, such as arms and feet, from a distance of about 15 cm, and spray on the palm of your face and neck, and then touch the skin.
＜ When we use for evasion of Yamabiru ＞
Spray on the exposed parts of the skin such as arms and feet, footwear and clothing from a distance of about 15 cm, and spray on the palm of your hand on the face and neck, and then touch the skin.
[Indication of use by age]
|12 years old or older||No limit on usage (use as appropriate)|
|2 years old and under 12 years old||1 to 3 times a day|
|More than 6 months and under 2 years old||Once a day|
|Less than 6 months||Do not use|
When using it for children (under 12 years old), please use the above number as a guide under the supervision of parents. In addition, please do not use for the face.
- Avoid getting it in your eyes, drinking, licking or inhaling, and do not rub your eyes with the applied hands. Should it get in your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water or lukewarm water. If you experience any symptoms such as illness, immediately Ethanol and DEET and seek medical attention.
- Keep the prescribed usage and dose.
- Avoid uselessness, and use it only when necessary, such as outdoor use where there are many mosquitoes and Buyo (Buyo).
- Do not spray around eyes, mucous membranes, or wounds.
- Do not breathe propellant gas directly.
- Do not spray on the same skin continuously for more than 3 seconds.
- Do not put it on accessories, plastic products such as watches, polyurethane-containing clothes such as stockings, etc., as there is a risk of discoloration. Beware that dark clothes may become white.
- Do not apply nail polishes, gel nails, etc. directly to the decorated nails.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation or other abnormalities occur.
- When using it for the purpose of evasion of Yamabiru, pay attention to the followings further.
・ It is important not to expose the skin with footwear or clothing, etc. in order to prevent Yamabiru blood feeding. Rely on this product only, and avoid increasing the exposed surface easily.
・ Keep fire and footwear on clothes just after spraying.
【Notes on storage and handling】
- Store in a cool place out of the reach of children, avoiding direct sunlight (such as in a car) or fire.
- Do not place the product around water or in a humid place to prevent rusting of the can.
【Method of disposal】
- Discard this product after using it up.
- When throwing it away, press the button outdoors without fire, remove the gas until the jet noise disappears, and discard it according to the method specified by each local government.
- We apologize for the inconvenience, but please contact Earth Corporation
※ How to withdraw gas
While pressing the button, if you push a toothpick etc. from the hole opened at the back of the cap, the button is locked and gas can be injected to the end.
[Beware of fire and high temperature]
As it is a flammable product using high pressure gas and dangerous, keep the following precautions.
- Do not use near fire or fire.
- Do not use it in a large amount in a room that uses fire.
- Do not place in places exposed to direct sunlight or near stoves or fan heaters where the temperature may reach 40 ° C or higher, as there is a risk of explosion if the temperature rises.
- Do not put in the fire.
- Use up and throw it away.
High pressure gas: LP gas
This product falls under the category of aviation dangerous goods under the Civil Aeronautics Act.
When requesting shipping from a carrier (post office, etc.), please inform them in advance that this product is classified as "Dangerous Goods by Air" and confirm that they are able to ship it.
|Product Name||Saratect 200mL Cool|
|Sales name||Saratect Cy1|
|Country of origin/production area||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||4g of DEET in 1 can (200mL) (10% of undiluted solution)|
|component||Silica anhydride, DPG, sodium hyaluronate (2), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), hydrolyzed collagen powder, stearoyl phytosphingocin (ceramide), glycerin fatty acid ester, menthol (cooling agent), fragrance (with peppermint oil), anhydrous Ethanol, LPG, and 1 other ingredient|
|Effect / effect||Mosquito, Buyu (Buyo), Abu, flea, house dust mite, tick, reed fly, bedbug (bed bug), Yamaville's repellent|
Share this page
Saratect 200mL Cool
Move to an external site. Please read the contents of each site carefully for prices and service contents, etc., and use them at your own risk.