- For replacement
- For replacement
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Raku Hapi Mold Prevention Wiper for Air Conditioners refill|
|Country of Origin||China|
|component||Antifungal component (cetylpyridinium chloride, isopropylmethylphenol), cleaning component (nonionic surfactant), dust guard component, coating agent, deodorant|
|Duration of effect||Anti-mold effect up to 2 months (depends on usage environment)|
|Others||[Product name] Antifungal wet sheet for air conditioner outlet [Liquid] Neutral [Sheet material] Polyester [Sheet size] Approx. 215 mm x 40 mm|
Replacement sheet for "Raku Hapi Air Conditioner Antifungal Wiper"
Mildew-proof coating to the end just by wiping the air outlet and gap!
Eliminates the fungi that cause mold at the air conditioner outlet and prevents mold growth!
Antifungal effect lasts up to 2 months.
* Depends on usage environment.
＜ Here's a great anti-mold skimmer wiper! ＞
● Anti-mold sheet with 5 effects
- Anti-mold: Up to 2 months Anti-mold coat
It depends on the usage environment.
- Eradication: 99% eradication
Not all bacteria are eradicated.
- Deodorant: clear mold odor
- Stain Removal: Cleans dust and black mold stains
- Dust guard: less dust
● Dedicated wiper that reaches deep into the gap (sold separately)
- Slim: up to 25mm wide and easy to use in small places
- Flexible elasticity: fits the curve of the inner wall flexibly
- Waveform head: The irregularities on the waveform also remove dirt
Wet type, unscented
* The wiper body is not included.
How to Use
For the wiper, Raku Hapi Air Conditioner's Anti-Mold Skimmer Wiper".
[How to attach a mold-proof sheet]
- Cover the head with a fungicide sheet.
- Insert the round hook into the hole (notch) at the end of the anti-mold sheet and fix it.
【how to use】
- Turn off the air conditioner and be sure to disconnect the plug from the outlet. (If the plug does not come off, drop the breaker.)
- When the power is turned off, the flaps (vertical louvers, wind direction plates) at the outlet are closed, so open them slowly by hand.
- Insert the wiper along the inner wall from the air conditioner outlet and wipe it.
- One piece can prevent mold in the air outlet of one air conditioner. (Use two sheets if you are particularly concerned about dirt.)
- You can use both sides.
＜Raku Hapi 's lineup for air conditioners ＞
Use together, air conditioning always clean!
● For mold proofing of air conditioner fins: " Raku Hapi Air Conditioner's fungicide spray"
● For cleaning air conditioner fins: " Raku Hapi Air Conditioner Cleaning Spray"
Keep the product label so that you can read it as needed.
- Do not use for any purpose.
- It cannot be used for air conditioners that do not open the flaps (louvers in the vertical direction) at the outlet.
- It is not used for air conditioner fins, blower fans, outdoor units, and air conditioner electrical components (sensors, electronic boards, switches, motors).
- Wash hands with water after use.
- If you are rough, use cooking gloves.
- Do not rub your eyes or face with the hand that touched the sheet. Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately with water.
- Since the sheet loses its antifungal effect when it dries, use it as soon as it comes out of the bag.
- Do not leave the sheet out of the bag for a long time. The place where it is placed may be discolored.
- Slowly move the air conditioner flaps (up and down wind direction louvers, wind direction boards). If you move it vigorously, it may break.
- When using, do not put too much effort. There is a risk that the wind direction louver (wind direction plate) may come off or the blower fan and wiper may be damaged.
- Do not force it into gaps where the head of the wiper will not fit. The sheet may come off or the wiper may be damaged.
- If the sheet comes off, secure it with rubber bands.
- Sheets do not dissolve in water, so do not flush down the toilet.
- If the wiper head becomes dirty, wash it with water and dry it thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children, near fire, in direct sunlight, and in places with high temperatures.