Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Osu Dake No-mat Spray Type Pro-Premium for 120 days (Mosquito repellent spray)|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Transfluthrin (pyrethroid) 2.0 g/bottle|
|component||Isopropanol, LPG, 1 other component|
|Effect / effect||● Control of mosquito and fly adults indoors
● Control and evasion of adult mosquitoes outdoors
|Duration of effect||1回のスプレーでの効果：屋内で蚊成虫の駆除に使用する場合約24時間、屋外で蚊成虫の駆除及び忌避に使用する場合約8時間|
- Just spray in your room space, the drug spreads instantly in your room and removes mosquitoes for 24 hours. Flies are only removed immediately after injection.
- You can use according to the area from 4.5 to 24 tatami.
※ 1 push to 4.5-8 tatami, 2 push to 9-16 tatami, 3 push to 17-24 tatami.
- Just spray on the grass, garden trees, shade, ground, etc. to control mosquitoes for 8 hours.
How to Use
- When using it for the first time, there is not a sufficient amount, so please use it after pushing twice towards the outdoors.
＜ When used for exterminating mosquito and fly adults indoors ＞
- In 4.5 to 8 tatami mats, it jets once from the wall to the center of the room.
- In 9-16 tatami mats, two shots are fired once from the center of the room to the front and back walls.
- In the 17-24 tatami mat, a total of three injections are made once from the center of the room toward the wall in three directions.
- The effect lasts for about 24 hours for adult mosquitoes.
- It can be used for about 120 days (※) with 125 mL of this product.
※ When we use 1 push for 4.5-8 tatami once a day
- Please close the windows and doors before using.
＜ When used for control and repellence of mosquito adult insects outdoors ＞
- It sprays once at a distance of about 1 m from a distance of about 1 m to a place (such as grass, garden trees, shade, ground, etc.) where mosquitoes are likely to be hidden.
Caution-Do not use on the human body
It is not an insect repellent to spray on the skin.
Keep the product label so that you can read it as needed.
【Something you can not do】
- Check the direction of the injection port well before injection so that the medicine does not get on the face etc.
- Do not use in the human body as it is not an insect repellent for humans (coating type repellent for mosquitos).
- Don't jet towards the human body.
- Do not breathe in medicine.
- If something goes wrong with your body, bring this product as soon as possible and tell your doctor that this product is a product containing pyrethroids and seek medical attention.
- This product is for household use only, and should not be used in public places, and should be limited to household use only.
- Protect the prescribed usage and amount so that sufficient effect can be obtained.
- During injection, avoid entering the room other than the person who jets.
- Be careful not to get the drug on your skin or eyes while spraying.
- If the drug gets on your skin, wash it with soapy water and if it gets in your eyes, wash it out with water immediately.
- Persons with a constitution that is prone to allergic symptoms or rashes should not be touched or inhaled.
- Do not block the injection port.
- Do not inject upside down. It may not be possible to inject.
- Food, dishes, feed, toys, pets such as ornamental fish and birds, ornamental plants, and crops should not be covered. It is not used especially in aquarium tanks such as aquarium fish and aquarium shrimp and in rooms with breeding cages for insects.
- Do not let children use it because it contains pyrethroids.
- If using in confined or narrow rooms, ventilate the room from time to time.
- Make sure that there are no people around the injection area, especially downwind, and inject from upwind.
- Avoid using if the jet is affected by wind.
- Be careful not to let spray liquid enter the water tank or pond, etc. because it is fish toxic.
【Notes on storage and handling】
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool place, avoiding direct sunlight and fire.
- To prevent rusting of the can, do not place it in a wet or humid place.
- Do not leave the area around heaters (fan heaters etc.) or sources of heat, or in summer, as the temperature may rise and cause a risk of explosion.
【Method of disposal】
- When throwing it away, press the button repeatedly until the jet noise disappears so that it does not hit people downwind outdoors with no fire and breathes out.
- Dispose of according to the method determined by each municipality.
[Beware of fire and high temperature]
As it is a flammable product using high pressure gas and dangerous, keep the following precautions.
- Do not use near fire or fire.
- Do not use it in a large amount in a room that uses fire.
- Do not place in places exposed to direct sunlight or near stoves or fan heaters where the temperature may reach 40 ° C or higher, as there is a risk of explosion if the temperature rises.
- Do not put in the fire.
- Use up and throw it away.
High pressure gas: LP gas