- For 200 days
- For 200 days
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Osu Dake No-mat Long Spray for 200 days|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Transfluthrin (pyrethroid type) 3.35 g / piece|
|Effect / effect||Control of adult mosquitoes and flies|
|Duration of effect||200 days for once-a-day use (Effect of a single spray: 24 hours for adult mosquitoes, only effective immediately after spraying for fly adults)|
Earth's proud W removal effect
The drug spreads quickly throughout the room,
Effect 薬 剤 A drug floating in space, which works quickly against flying mosquitoes
Effect 薬 剤 After the drug adheres to the ceiling, wall, and floor and re-floats in the space, it does not miss mosquitoes near the ceiling, wall, or floor, and works quickly!
- A single spray spreads the drug in your room, eliminating mosquitoes for 24 hours. (Flies are removed only immediately after injection.)
- The required amount of medicine is sprayed in one spray. There is no need to keep it in place after use, so you can use it all over the house with one.
Equipped with a safe lock to prevent accidental injection even at home with small children.
How to Use
- Set the false injection prevention lock to the "OPEN" position.
- The required amount is injected by pressing the push button once.
- After use, return the false injection prevention lock to the "LOCK" position.
- Injects once from 4.5 to 8 tatami mats from the wall to the center of the room.
- Spraying once a day per 4.5 to 8 tatami mats is effective for adult mosquitoes for about 24 hours, and for fly adults only after spraying.
※ Please close the windows and doors to begin using.
※ When using it for the first time, there is not a sufficient amount, so please use it after pressing it about twice outdoors.
Caution-Do not use on the human body
It is not an insect repellent to spray on the skin.
■ The long spray type can not be replaced.
Keep the board so that you can read it as needed.
【 Something you can not do 】
- Check the direction of the injection port well before injection so that the medicine does not get on the face etc.
- Do not use in the human body as it is not an insect repellent for humans (coating type repellent for mosquitos).
- Don't jet towards the human body.
- Do not breathe in medicine.
- If something goes wrong with your body, bring this product as soon as possible and tell your doctor that this product is a product containing pyrethroids and seek medical attention.
- Strictly follow the prescribed usage and dosage. In particular, you should not push again and again as you will get enough dose just by pushing one.
- During injection, avoid entering the room other than the person who jets.
- Be careful not to get the drug on your skin or eyes while spraying.
- If the drug gets on your skin, wash it with soapy water and if it gets in your eyes, wash it out with water immediately.
- Persons with a constitution that is prone to allergic symptoms or rashes should not be touched or inhaled.
- Do not block the injection port.
- Do not inject upside down. It may not be possible to inject.
- Properly use the wrong injection prevention lock and do not use it incorrectly.
- Keep away from food and drink, tableware, feed, toys, pets such as ornamental fish and birds, and ornamental plants. In particular, do not use it in the room where there is an aquarium for ornamental fish and ornamental shrimp and a cage for breeding insects.
- Do not let children use it because it contains pyrethroids.
- If using in confined or narrow rooms, ventilate the room from time to time.
【Cautions on storage and handling】
- When not in use, always return the false injection prevention lock to the "LOCK" position.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool place, avoiding direct sunlight and fire.
- To prevent rusting of the can, do not place it in a wet or humid place.
- Do not leave the area around heaters (fan heaters etc.) or sources of heat, or in summer, as the temperature may rise and cause a risk of explosion.
【Method of disposal】
- When discarding, press the button repeatedly until the injection sound is turned off to remove gas, so that people do not reach downwind in a well-ventilated outdoor environment.
- Dispose of according to the method determined by each municipality.
[Beware of fire and high temperature]
As it is a flammable product using high pressure gas and dangerous, keep the following precautions.
- Do not use near fire or fire.
- Do not use it in a large amount in a room that uses fire.
- Do not place in places exposed to direct sunlight or near stoves or fan heaters where the temperature may reach 40 ° C or higher, as there is a risk of explosion if the temperature rises.
- Do not put in the fire.
- Use up and throw it away.
High pressure gas: LP gas