Naturas Instant Freezing Cockroach Killer 200mL
- Pesticide Quasi-drug
A cockroach repellent that does not use chemically synthesized insecticidal ingredients.
The cold effect of -85°C (*) stops the movement of cockroaches, and the natural ingredient peppermint oil thoroughly exterminates them. There is no sticky residue after use. (*Temperature drop (varies depending on conditions))
Sticky after spraying, no remaining, easy to use in the kitchen, cockroach aerosol
- Stop the movement of the cockroach by the cold shock effect of -85 ° C (※), and kill it with natural ingredient peppermint oil!
(*) Temperature drop (depends on conditions)
- Because it does not use synthetic insecticidal ingredients, it is also recommended for families with foods, children and pets.
- The long nozzle allows you to control pests easily and easily even from a distance.
- Even after spraying, it is sticky and there is no leftover.
- An environmentally friendly formulation using a gas with a low global warming potential.
- At the start of use, raise the stopper on the top surface and bend it backwards until it makes a snap.
- Pull the injection lever and inject directly into the cockroach for about 3 seconds. If it does not take enough, please inject the amount shown on the left again.
※ From the distance within 50 cm, please spray until cockroaches get wet enough.
- When using a long nozzle, hold the base firmly, turn it until it stops, and attach it to the tip of the nozzle.
Do not use it for people or pets.
(It may cause frostbite.)
【Something you can not do】
- Do not inject continuously for more than 30 seconds.
- Do not spray towards the human body. Also, do not inhale the propellant gas.
- Do not inhale medicine.
- Be careful not to get the medicine in your eyes.
- Please do not smoke, eat or drink while spraying.
- Do not use in large quantities in a closed place. If you feel sick while using it, stop using it and rest in a well-ventilated place.
- When injecting to a place such as the back of the refrigerator where the jetted gas is likely to be accumulated, be careful not to spray too much by protecting the amount used (about 3 seconds in the gap).
- Do not inject into the flame. When using it in a kitchen, etc., when using it in a fire such as a stove or a water heater (specimen fire) or in a bathroom, turn off the heat of a water heater etc before using and ventilate after use . There is a risk of fire and explosion.
- Do not use in the vicinity of open flames, as toxic gas will be generated if the spray touches bare flames or heating devices (such as fan heaters or stoves).
- Exercise caution as there is a risk of the gas alarm operating.
- If you experience any problems, tell your doctor that this product is an insecticide containing peppermint oil immediately and seek medical attention.
- If the medicine gets in your eyes, wash it out with water immediately, and if there are any abnormalities, consult an ophthalmologist.
- Please follow the prescribed usage and usage.
- Do not cover skin, food, dishes, children's toys, ornamental fish, pets such as birds, feed, plants.
- Directly on plants may damage the plants.
- This product has a freezing effect, and if it gets on the skin it may cause frostbite. If it gets on the skin, immediately wash it with water and wash it thoroughly with soap.
- People with allergies or rashes should not be exposed or inhaled.
- There is a risk of discoloration or stains, so do not touch walls, floors, furniture, fittings, stone such as marble or granite or painted surfaces such as automobiles.
- Do not use around computers, AV devices, lights, etc.
- Please ventilate.
【Notes on storage】
- Keep out of the reach of children, avoiding direct sunlight and fire.
- To avoid rusting the can, do not place it in a wet or humid place. The container may rust and cause gas leaks or bursts.
[Precautions on disposal]
- Please discard this product after using it up.
- When throwing it away, pull on the jet lever so that it does not hit the windy outdoor with no air, and remove the gas until the jet noise disappears, and discard it according to the method specified by each local government.
- We apologize for the inconvenience, but please contact Earth Corporation
[Beware of fire and high temperature]
As it is a flammable product using high pressure gas and dangerous, keep the following precautions.
- Do not use near fire or fire.
- Do not use it in a large amount in a room that uses fire.
- Do not place in places exposed to direct sunlight or near stoves or fan heaters where the temperature may reach 40 ° C or higher, as there is a risk of explosion if the temperature rises.
- Do not put in the fire.
- Use up and throw it away.
High pressure gas: HFO-0123ze, DME
This product falls under the category of aviation dangerous goods under the Civil Aeronautics Act.
When requesting shipping from a carrier (post office, etc.), please inform them in advance that this product is classified as "Dangerous Goods by Air" and confirm that they are able to ship it.
|Naturas Instant Freezing Cockroach Killer 200mL
|Goki Jet RA
|Country of origin/production area
|Mentha oil 3.33 w/v% (Concentration of stock solution)
|Isopropyl myristate, (E) -126.96.36.199-tetrafluoropropene (HFO-1234ze), DME
|Effect / effect
Share this page
Naturas Instant Freezing Cockroach Killer 200mL
Move to an external site. Please read the contents of each site carefully for prices and service contents, etc., and use them at your own risk.