- 250 mL
- 250 mL
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Goki Barrier 250mL|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||d-T80-Phtalthrin (pyrethroid) 0.25 w/v%, Permethrin (pyrethroid) 0.25 w/v%|
|component||1 kerosene, carbon dioxide|
|Effect / effect||Control of cockroaches, bedbugs (bed bug) and house dust mites|
|Duration of effect||About 1 month (It varies according to use environment.)|
Remove cockroaches and prevent them from invading!
- When cockroaches come out, just spray them in a disgusting kitchen, on a path, or in a place that is likely to be covered, and they eliminate cockroaches and disappear.
- The effect lasts about one month. (It varies according to use environment.)
- Direct injection to cockroaches has a high insecticidal effect.
- No flammable gas such as LP gas is used.
- We adopt special nozzle which is easy to inject to gap.
How to Use
- Press the button to inject.
＜ When exterminating pests directly ＞
Spray directly on the pest from a distance of 60 cm or less for 1 to 3 seconds.
＜ In the case of spray application ＞
Places where it seems likely to appear frequently, such as the hiding place of pests and their surroundings [For example, for cockroaches, sinks, stovetops, back of electric refrigerator, drawers of cupboards, etc. Apply a spray (about 2 seconds (3 to 4 mL) in a range of about 10 cm in width and 1 m in length) in a band form from a distance of 15 to 30 cm to a gap of a bed or the like.
※ · Please spray without shaking.・ Do not spray upside down.
In all cases, only gas may come out and it can not be used until the end.
【Something you can not do】
- Do not spray towards the human body. Also, do not inhale the propellant gas.
- Do not inject continuously for more than 30 seconds.
- If you notice any problems with your body, immediately notify a doctor that this product is a pyrethroid insecticide and seek medical attention.
- Please follow the prescribed usage and usage.
- Do not cover skin, food, dishes, children's toys, pets such as ornamental fish and birds, feed, ornamental plants, painted surfaces, valuables, art objects, musical instruments, books, and electrical products.
- People with a constitution that is prone to cause allergies or rashes should not be touched or inhaled.
- Some of the painted surfaces of furniture and synthetic resins are susceptible to chemicals, so when spraying, be sure to inject them in an unobtrusive place and make sure that they are not affected.
- Do not spray directly on furniture or fittings as there is a risk of discoloration.
- During injection, avoid entering the room other than the person who injects, and ventilate the room sufficiently after injection before entering the room.
- If the drug gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap.
- Please ventilate.
【Notes on storage and handling】
- Keep out of direct sunlight and fire and keep in a cool place out of the reach of children.
- To avoid rust in the can, do not place it in a wet or humid place.
【Method of disposal】
- Please discard this product after using it up.
- When throwing it away, press the jet button so that it does not hit people downwind outdoors with a well-ventilated fire, remove the gas until the jet noise disappears, and discard it according to the method defined by each local government.
[Beware of fire and high temperature]
Keep the following precautions for products that are pressurized.
- Do not use near fire or fire.
- Do not use it in a large amount in a room that uses fire.
- Do not place in places exposed to direct sunlight or near stoves or fan heaters where the temperature may reach 40 ° C or higher, as there is a risk of explosion if the temperature rises.
- Do not put in the fire.
- Use up and throw it away.
Use of carbon dioxide