Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth Garden Nezumi Senyo Tachiiri Kinshi Strong Repellent Spray 450ml|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Natural mentha oil, Fragrance (Ryukyu herb type)|
|Effect / effect||Evasion of rats (mouse eviction), prevention of colonization|
Powerful ejection jet
- Rats hate natural herbs
- Natural enemy cat smell
Powerful injection up to 10m in no wind
It depends on the usage environment.
How to Use
- Before use, raise the stopper on the top and bend it back until it makes a snap.
- Shake well before use and spray for 2 seconds per square meter into rat passages or entrances, such as above the ceiling or below the floor.
- When spraying in the gap, it is easy to aim by turning the attached gap nozzle to the tip of the trigger.
※ The effect may not be effective in mice that are accustomed to smell and insensitive mice.
[Main use place]
- Under the floor
[Cautions on use]
- Be sure to read and understand the product label before use.
- Please strictly follow the prescribed usage.
- Because of the odor repellent, it may not be effective for mice that are accustomed to odor and poorly responsive.
- Do not use in places with allergic symptoms or rash, people with asthma symptoms, sick people, pregnant women, infants, etc.
- Food and drink, tableware, children's toys, ornamental fish, pets such as small birds, feed, ornamental plants should not be covered.
- Some of the painted surfaces and synthetic resins are susceptible to chemicals, so when spraying, be sure to inject them in an unobtrusive place and make sure that they are not affected.
[Cautions in use or after use]
- Do not spray towards the human body. Also, do not inhale the propellant gas.
- Please do not smoke, eat or drink while spraying.
- Avoid fire as there is a risk of fire. Do not use gaps in a refrigerator, etc., as propellant gas tends to collect. There is a risk of burning combustible gas.
- It is not suitable for use in the kitchen because it has a strong aroma.
- If the drug gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap. Also, if it gets in your eyes, please rinse with water immediately.
- If you notice any physical problems, tell your doctor the product name and ingredient name of this drug immediately and seek medical attention.
- Make sure that chemicals, such as furniture and fittings, do not come into contact with it.
- Stones such as marble and granite and painted surfaces such as automobiles may be discolored, so please do not cover them.
- Do not inject continuously for more than 40 seconds.
【Notes on storage】
- Keep out of direct sunlight and fire and keep in a cool place out of the reach of children.
- To avoid rusting the can, do not place it in a wet or humid place.
【Method of disposal】
- Please discard this product after using it up.
- When throwing away, pull the injection lever in a well ventilated place outdoors without fire so that it does not hit people down, bleed gas until the sound of the injection disappears, and then throw away according to the method prescribed by each local government.
- Be careful not to get on your face when degassing.
[Beware of fire and high temperature]
As it is a flammable product using high pressure gas and dangerous, keep the following precautions.
- Do not use near fire or fire.
- Do not use it in a large amount in a room that uses fire.
- Do not place the product where it is exposed to direct sunlight or near temperatures below 40 degrees, as there is a risk of explosion if it is heated.
- Do not put in the fire.
- Use up and throw it away.
High pressure gas: DME / CO2