- 100ml of cut flowers
- 100ml of cut flowers
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth Garden Kiribana Meijin Fertilizer for Freshly Cut Ceremonial Flowers 100ml|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Saccharides, Antibiotics, Inorganic ions|
|Duration of effect||Depending on the type of flowers, the number of flowers, and the usage environment, Kiku will usually last twice as long as tap water alone. Depending on the conditions, tap water alone will last for about 1 to 2 weeks, but if you use this agent it will last about 2 to 4 weeks.|
Cut flower life expectancy agent
You can make the cut flowers bloom beautifully and make them last longer. It can be used easily because it can be weighed simply by pushing it.
Do not corrode the vases!
It does not corrode brass, copper, stainless steel, etc., so it can be used for buddha flowers and vases. Of course, you can use it other than Buddha. As it is a compact container convenient to carry, it is also ideal for visiting the grave.
Antibacterial ingredient combination
The flower vases are not washed away and the water is kept clean.
How to Use
- According to the size of the vase, please use at a rate of 1 push per 50 ml of water. Approximately 1 ml of stock solution will be delivered with 1 push. (Dilution ratio 50 times)
- Make a fresh flower drained. If you notice significant turbidity of the water, or if you want to make a new flower, remake it.
|水量||50 ml||100 ml||150 ml||200 ml||250 ml|
|Undiluted solution volume||1 ml
- Please read the product label carefully before use and use it properly.
- It is not food.
- If undiluted or diluted solution gets on your eyes or skin, rinse with water. If you drink it, drink more water immediately.
- People with a constitution that is prone to rash should be handled with care.
- If the leaves get stuck in water, microbes will propagate and cause sinking, so please remove them.
- Depending on the type of flower, freshness, and living conditions, the effect may be difficult to appear.
- The contents may be discolored or precipitate, but the effect is not affected.
- If it freezes, it may separate after thawing, but in that case, please shake well before use.
- Please wash the vase before using it.
【Notes on storage】
- Keep out of direct sunlight and fire and keep in a cool place out of the reach of children.
- When you throw away, please discard according to method that each local government establishes as plastic refuse.
※ Some metals may cause the same degree of discoloration as when used in water.