Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth Mosquito Coil 30 pcs (Incense Coils)|
|Country of Origin||Thailand|
|Active Ingredients||dl･d-T80-Allethrin (pyrethroid) 32.5 mg/roll|
|component||Dehydro Acetic acid Sodium, mixed plant powder, flavor, other three ingredients|
|Effect / effect||Control of mosquito adult|
|Duration of effect||About 7 hours in one volume|
See the instructions enclosed with the product（PDF：164KB）
Made mainly of pyrethroids and exerts a stable insecticidal effect, it has been popular for many years Mosquito Repellent Coils is.
With safety incense dish
One "spark stick stand" which can be used in various places
Please use the incense holder with a non-burning pottery or metal plate.
Less irritating to smoke, smell of sandalwood
How to Use
Two volleys are together as for one swirly scent. Be sure to remove and use one volume each.
【How to remove】
Gently push the center of the swirl with your finger, pinch it from both sides with your fingertips, and move it up and down slightly to separate the volume.
[How to put on fire]
With the tip of the incense tip facing down, ignite only one tip. After ignition, turn off the flame and burn it slowly.
[How to use incense dish]
- When you turn the lid of the can over, it becomes an incense dish as it is.
- Please put the incense plate on the can and use it.
- Place the ignited swirl incense in the center of the white mat so that it does not touch the edge of the incense plate, and use the provided lid.
- If you use it in a well-ventilated place, place it on the windward side.
- After use, cool down and discard each time.
[How to use a scent holder]
- Please use the incense holder on a pottery or metal container.
- If you notice any problems with your body, immediately notify your doctor that this product is a product containing pyrethroids and seek medical attention.
【Notes on how to use】
<How to set the fire>
- With the tip of the incense tip facing down, ignite only one tip. After ignition, turn off the flame and burn it slowly.
<How to use incense dishes>
- If you turn the lid of the can over, it becomes an incense dish as it is. Please put the incense plate on the can and use it.
Placing the incense pan directly on the floor may burn the floor.
- Put a safety pig over the incense dish where the incense is placed and use it.
- Ashes after use accumulated in a plate should be cooled after each time of use.
※ The temperature inside the incense pan becomes high, and the burning time may be shortened or abnormal burning may occur.
<How to use a scent holder>
- Ignite at one point on the tip of a swirling incense coil and use incense sticks.
- When used in confined or small rooms, you may occasionally experience irritation to the eyes and throat, so ventilate the room occasionally while using.
- People with allergies should be aware of their use.
- Always use this product with the supplied incense pan or the supplied incense holder.
- If the frequency of use increases, there is a risk of sticking to the safety pig and it may disappear. Please rinse with a regular detergent.
- The white mat of incense dish is non-combustible glass fiber. (It is not asbestos.) Do not remove the white mat, please use the lit incense stick directly on it.
- Use the incense holder with a non-burning pottery or metal plate and do not use it on anything that might burn, such as a paper box or plastic container.
- Lighted Mosquito Repellent Coils Do not place on or near flammable materials. If you are using a scent holder, Mosquito Repellent Coils Please be careful not to fall down.
- Be careful not to cut your hands, etc. at the tip of the incense holder or at a thin metal surface.
- Please do not use near aquarium fish and aquarium shrimp and in rooms with insect cages.
- Please keep away from the ceiling and the wall near the incense stick in use, the furniture and the curtain, etc. because the stain may be attached and colored.
- Do not put flammable items other than incense in burning (incombustible incense sticks, pieces of paper, match sticks, etc.) or foreign substances in the incense pan.
- Do not move or hold the can handle while burning incense sticks.
- Do not store the lighter in the can, as the inside of the can can get hot during use.
- Please read the label on the circle in the can carefully and use it properly.
【Notes on storage and handling】
- Keep out of direct sunlight and moisture and keep in a cool place out of the reach of children.