Mushi Konai Earth for Screen Doors and Windows 450mL
Spray on mesh doors and window glass to repel and exterminate insects.
Prevents pest invasion for about 4 months. Convenient for wide screen doors and window glass with amazing vertical wide spray. Approximately 40 mesh doors can be processed with one unit.
- Just spray it on the window glass and it will not repel unpleasant insects. (Effects of extermination and repellent of insects that touch the chemical treatment surface)
- With the amazing vertical wide injection, even large doors and windowpanes can be easily processed evenly.
- The water-repellent silicone compound makes it resistant to rain and makes it difficult for the door to get dirty.
- The insect repellent effect lasts for about 4 months. (Depends on the usage environment)
- You can also spray it directly on the insects to get rid of them.
- No odor remains after use.
Turtles, moths, midges, feather ants, planthoppers, leafhoppers, mushroom flies, butterfly flies, gnats, abs, bees, spiders, booklices
- At the start of use, raise the stopper on the top and bend it backward until it makes a snap.
- Keep the jet gas out of the room by closing windows and doors.
<Insect repellent for Amido, window glass, etc.>
- Keep it about 20 cm away from the outdoor side doors and windowpanes, and spray evenly over the entire area.
[Guide] 7 seconds for an object (90 cm x 180 cm) such as Amido (1 can process about 40 Amido)
- When using it for window glass, clean it thoroughly and use it in a dry state.
- It can also be used to repel insects such as entrance lights, exterior walls of houses, and outdoor trash cans. Please turn off the lights for the entrance light.
- Please inject an appropriate amount directly to the pest.
Do not spray toward the human body. Also, do not inhale the jet gas.
- Be sure to read and understand the product label before use.
- Observe the prescribed usage.
- Close windows and doors to prevent spray gas from entering the room, and be sure to use it from the outside.
- Avoid contact with skin, food and drink, tableware, toys, pets such as ornamental fish and birds, feed, and plants.
- Direct contact with plants may cause phytotoxicity.
- People who are prone to allergies and rashes and those who have asthma symptoms do not touch or inhale the drug.
- Since there is a risk of discoloration and stains, avoid contact with automobiles, white walls, pillars, furniture, varnished surfaces, curtains, shoji screens, and stone materials such as marble and granite.
- Amido that has been used for more than 2 years may be discolored or deteriorated by ultraviolet rays, smoke, soot, etc., so try it on an inconspicuous part of the amido before use.
- Make sure that there are no people around the injection site, especially on the leeward side, and then inject from the windward side.
- Do not smoke, eat, drink, etc. while spraying.
- If the drug gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap. Also, if it gets in your eyes, wash it out with water immediately.
- In the unlikely event that something goes wrong with your body, immediately tell your doctor that this product contains pyrethroids and receive medical treatment.
- If the door, window glass, etc. are wiped clean, dispose of them again.
【Notes on storage】
- Store in a cool place out of the reach of children, avoiding direct sunlight and fire.
- To avoid rusting the can, do not place it in a wet or humid place.
- Do not place heaters (fan heaters, etc.), around the heating source, or inside the car in the summer because the temperature may rise and there is a risk of explosion.
【Method of disposal】
- Discard this product after using it up.
- When disposing of it, pull the injection lever toward the leeward side so that it does not hit people, degas until the injection noise disappears, and dispose of it according to the method specified by each local government.
- We apologize for the inconvenience, but please contact the contact point for any notice from Earth Corporation customers regarding how to dispose of a large amount of leftover cans.
[Beware of fire and high temperature]
As it is a flammable product using high pressure gas and dangerous, keep the following precautions.
- Do not use near fire or fire.
- Do not use it in a large amount in a room that uses fire.
- Do not place it in direct sunlight, near stoves, near fan heaters, etc., where the temperature rises above 40 ° C, as there is a risk of explosion if it gets too hot.
- Do not put in the fire.
- Use up and throw it away.
High pressure gas: LP gas, DME
This product falls under the category of aviation dangerous goods under the Civil Aeronautics Act.
When requesting shipping from a carrier (post office, etc.), please inform them in advance that this product is classified as "Dangerous Goods by Air" and confirm that they are able to ship it.
|Product Name||Mushi Konai Earth for Screen Doors and Windows 450mL|
|Country of origin/production area||Japan|
|Duration of effect||Insect repellent effect: Approximately 4 months (depending on the usage environment)|
Share this page
Mushi Konai Earth for Screen Doors and Windows 450mL
Move to an external site. Please read the contents of each site carefully for prices and service contents, etc., and use them at your own risk.