Mushi Korori Earth Baits
Eliminate and prevent various insects simply by placing them.
Just place it on the wall around your house to lure more than 50 kinds of insects such as centipedes, ants, and pill bugs to eat and get rid of them. The effect lasts for about 1 month.
Contains unique attracting ingredients that various insects like!
Excellent bite with melting food!
Multi-entrance container that can be inserted from anywhere in 4 directions
* The container is opaque
- Just place it around your house, such as in the garden, at the entrance, or near the window! Invite more than 50 species of insects to feed and exterminate them.
- If you place it on the outdoor side, you can prevent it from entering the room, and if you place it on the indoor side, you can exterminate the invading insects.
- As it is a container type, it can be used safely even at home with children and pets.
- Since it has a large capacity of 8 pieces, it can be placed in large numbers to improve the extermination effect.
- It is effective for about 1 month after installation.
(Depends on the usage environment)
[List of applicable pests]
|Ants||Tetramorium tsushima, Formica japonica, Pristomyrmex ant, Pharaoh ant, Pheidole noda, Argentine ant, Camponotus japonicus, Pheidole noda|
|moth larvae||Fall webworm, Spodoptera litura, Gypsy moth|
|Longhorn beetle||Chloridolum viride|
|Stink bug||Brown marmorated stink bug, stink bug, stink bug, stink bug, stink bug, stink bug, stink bug, stink bug, stink bug, stink bug, stink bug, stink bug, stink bug, stink bug|
|Bark beetle||Bark beetle|
|Cricket||Velarifictorus vulgaris, cricket, cricket, ornebius kanetaki|
|Scarab beetle||Cetoniinae, Gametis jucunda, Oriental beetle, Oriental beetle, Nagachacogane|
|Garbage beetle||Fake Marugatagomimushi, Okurotsuyahiratagomimushi, Marugatatsuyahiratagomimushi, Kubibosogamimushi|
|Tenebrionidae||Tenebrionidae, Confused flour beetle, Tenebrionidae|
|Click beetle||Red beetle, click beetle|
|Carrion beetle||Carrion beetle|
|Weevil||Rice weevil, rice weevil, red bean weevil, weevil weevil, chabara bean weevil|
|Staphylinidae||Aoba Arigata Kaneshi|
|Leaf beetle||Rurihamushi, Urihamushi, Akaganesaruhamushi|
More than 50 species such as centipedes, ants, slugs, snails, pill bugs, woodlouse, millipedes, stink bugs, etc.
If you cannot read the above QR code, please access the following URL from your smartphone browser.
View detailed explanation of Rakuchin News QR (Q&A)
- Separate them one by one and place them along the wall, one per 2m, in places where insects have invaded or are often seen around the house, such as in the garden, entrance, or near the window.
* It is effective to install a container so that it is sandwiched from both sides in a place where centipedes are likely to invade.
- It can be used both outdoors and indoors.
- Be sure to place it horizontally
The food becomes liquid so that insects can easily eat it.
- Always read and understand the product label carefully before use.
- Please follow the prescribed usage.
- Avoid direct sunlight and high temperatures, distinguish them from food, dishes and feedstuffs, etc., and keep them in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children.
- Use immediately after opening, please use up.
- Because the medicine is contained in the container, please use it as it is without removing the contents from the container.
- Do not tilt the container and install it so that it is level with the ground. If the medicine spills, it may cause stains, so immediately rinse it with water or wipe it off.
- Be careful not to let children and pets use medicine.
- If you accidentally eat it, immediately spit it out and immediately tell your doctor the name of the ingredient and see a doctor.
- When collecting after installation, please be aware that the contents may leak out.
- If the drug gets in your hands, wash it with soap and water.
- Please install away from the place where the water collects for a long time.
- This product should not be used by children, etc., and should be discarded as plastic waste according to the regulations of each local government without being diverted to others.
This product falls under the category of aviation dangerous goods under the Civil Aeronautics Act.
When requesting shipping from a carrier (post office, etc.), please inform them in advance that this product is classified as "Dangerous Goods by Air" and confirm that they are able to ship it.
|Product Name||Mushi Korori Earth Baits|
|Country of origin/production area||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Metaldehyde, Dinotefuran|
Share this page
Mushi Korori Earth Baits
Move to an external site. Please read the contents of each site carefully for prices and service contents, etc., and use them at your own risk.