Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Mondahmin Mouthwash Strong Mint 1080mL|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|component||Solvent: Water, ethanol Wetting agent: Glycerine Cleaning aid: PEG-8, Polypolyphosphate Na (tetraphosphate 6Na: TetPP) Solubilizer: PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil Flavoring agent: Xylitol, Saccharin Na pH adjuster: Phosphate 2Na, Phosphate Na Preservative: Butylparaben Fragrance (Strong Mint Type) Blue No.1 Base: Copper Chlorophyllin Na|
|Effect / effect||Prevent bad breath, cleanse the mouth.|
Oily meal, after a cigarette.
We wash away eating debris and micro dirt and snails which cause mouth troubles such as plaque and bad breath. Clean and keep your mouth healthy.
Just rinse, remove dirt and prevent adhesion.
Dirt cleaning component PEG blended. Clean oil and dirt.
Ion coating component TetPP formulation. Prevents the adhesion of dirt.
The flavor is sweet and strong Strong mint.
Refreshing your mouth with hard stimulation. Contains refreshing and persistent ingredients (fragrance). Contains xylitol (flavoring agent).
How to Use
- In addition to brushing your teeth daily, include an appropriate amount of about 20 mL (the cap half line) in your mouth and rinse out for about 20 to 30 seconds before spit.
- After use, you do not need to rinse your mouth with water.
If you use the film after peeling it off, keep the film until it is used.
- Do not drink, as it is not an oral solution.
- Avoid direct sunlight, please keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms such as mouth problems, rashes or itching appear, discontinue use and consult a physician.