Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Mondahmin Mouthwash Sensitive 1080mL|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|component||Solvent: Water Wetting agent: Glycerin Solvent: Ethanol Flavoring agent: Xylitol, Glycyrrhizic acid 2K (GK₂), Sucralose Cleaning aid: Steareth-20 (ST-20), Polyphosphate Na (Tetraphosphate 6Na: TetPP) pH adjuster : Sodium phosphate Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, butyl paraben Fragrance (mild mint type) Green 201, Yellow 4|
|Effect / effect||Prevent bad breath, cleanse the mouth.|
For those who are sensitive to stimulation. Clean and keep your mouth healthy.
We wash away food waste and dirt that may cause mouth troubles such as plaque and bad breath, and sizzling well.
Just rinse, remove dirt and prevent adhesion.
Contains dirt and washing ingredients ST-20. Be gentle and clean.
Ion coating component TetPP formulation. Prevents the adhesion of dirt.
Low stimulation type with the same pH balance as your mouth.
Refreshing mild mint flavor. GK₂, xylitol combination (flavoring agent).
How to Use
- In addition to brushing your teeth daily, include an appropriate amount of about 20 mL (the cap half line) in your mouth and rinse out for about 20 to 30 seconds before spit.
- After use, you do not need to rinse your mouth with water.
If you use the film after peeling it off, keep the film until it is used.
- Do not drink, as it is not an oral solution.
- Avoid direct sunlight, please keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms such as mouth problems, rashes or itching appear, discontinue use and consult a physician.