Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Mondahmin Mouthwash Premium Care Sensitive 1080mL|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Cetylpyridinium chloride hydrate (CPC), tranexamic acid (TXA), dipotassium glycyrrhizinate (GK₂)|
|component||Wetting agent: Concentrated glycerin Solvent: PG Flavoring agent (premium mint type), xirit, sucralose, saccharin Na Solubilizer: POE hydrogenated castor oil, POE cetyl ether pH adjuster:Sodium bicarbonate Na, hydroxide Na Tooth coating agent: white shellac preservative: phenoxyethanol, paraben detergent: lauryl dimethyl betaine, EDTA-2Na coloring agent: yellow No. 4|
|Effect / effect||Cavity prevention, gingivitis prevention, bleeding prevention, plaque adhesion prevention, bad breath prevention, mouth cleansing, mouth refreshing|
"All-in-one" non-alcoholic non-alcoholic type that protects oral health
Take care of your mouth troubles with multiple actions!
- Wash thoroughly
- Medicinal ingredients (CPC / GK₂ / TXA)
- Tooth coating ingredient (shellac)
- Cooling component (in fragrance)
- Effect: prevention of cavity, prevention of gingivitis, prevention of bleeding, prevention of plaque adhesion, prevention of bad breath, cleansing in mouth, refreshing in mouth.
- Long lasting: antiseptic coat, protect teeth from acid, refreshing feeling
Gentle premium mint flavor. A cool and refreshing feeling continues.
How to Use
- In addition to brushing your teeth daily, include an appropriate amount of about 20 mL (the cap half line) in your mouth and rinse out for about 20 to 30 seconds before spit.
- After use, you do not need to rinse your mouth with water.
- You can use it anytime, but we recommend using after brushing and good night before.
If you use the film after peeling it off, keep the film until it is used.
- Do not drink, as it is not an oral solution.
- Avoid direct sunlight, please keep out of reach of children.
- Discontinue use and consult a physician if symptoms such as mouth problems, rashes, or itching appear.