Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Mondahmin Mouthwash Peppermint 1080mL|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|component||Solvent: Water, ethanol Wetting agent: Glycerin Solubilizer: PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil Flavoring agent: Xylitol, saccharin Na Cleaning aids: Triphosphate 5Na (TPP), Polyphosphate Na (Tetraphosphate 6Na: TetPP) pH adjuster: Phosphate Na, Phosphate 2Na Preservative: Butylparaben Fragrance (Peppermint type) Yellow No.4, Blue No.1 Base: Copper chlorophyllin Na|
|Effect / effect||Prevent bad breath, cleanse the mouth.|
Clean and keep your mouth healthy.
We wash away food waste and dirt that may cause mouth troubles such as plaque and bad breath, and sizzling well.
Just rinse, remove dirt and prevent adhesion.
Fouling washing auxiliary ingredient TPP combination. Clean your mouth.
Ion coating component TetPP formulation. Prevents the adhesion of dirt.
Refreshing peppermint flavor
Refresh your mouth with a pleasant stimulus. Contains xylitol (flavoring agent).
How to Use
- In addition to brushing your teeth daily, include an appropriate amount of about 20 mL (the cap half line) in your mouth and rinse out for about 20 to 30 seconds before spit.
- After use, you do not need to rinse your mouth with water.
If you use the film after peeling it off, keep the film until it is used.
- Do not drink, as it is not an oral solution.
- Avoid direct sunlight, please keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms such as mouth problems, rashes or itching appear, discontinue use and consult a physician.