Mamoloom Replacement bottle for mites, 2 months, 1 bottle
The whole room is a preventive space. replacement bottle.
Can be used with mamo room appliances. Ultra-micro particles spread throughout the room and protect the room from dust mites.
Protect your room from unpleasant ticks
Ultra-microparticles spread throughout the room
Suppresses the production of mite allergens
(Continued use for one week suppresses the production of mite allergens (mite excrement).Efficacy varies depending on the usage environment.)
- Neutralizes mites, making them easier to remove with a vacuum cleaner
- Since the mites do not rise, they disappear from the surface.
The effect is stable because the ingredients are constantly being supplied.
Transfluthrin + natural essential oil (lavender oil)
For families with babies and pets
Rakuchin News QR
Smartphone notifies replacement date
Easy registration in the smartphone calendar. No need to install troublesome apps or register as a member!
(It may not work depending on the device you are using.)
Act For ECO Use of recycled plastic
If you cannot read the above QR code, please access the following URL from your smartphone browser.
View detailed explanation of Rakuchin News QR (Q&A)
- Turn the cap of the bottle and slowly pull it straight up without letting the cap touch the wick. Please handle with care as the core may break.
*Please keep the cap and do not throw it away. Necessary when storing bottles.
- Slide the ▲ on the device (bottom) from LOCK to OPEN and lift the device (top) straight up.
- Make sure to insert the bottle from the bottom of the instrument (top) until it clicks into place. At that time, look inside the transpiration port on the top of the appliance and make sure that the black core does not touch the ring heater (silver).
- Make sure to push the instrument (bottom) from below.
- Slide the ▲ on the instrument (bottom) from OPEN to LOCK.
- Insert the plug into an outlet (household 100V power supply) and turn on the switch. After a while, the ingredients will begin to volatilize throughout the room.
Do not place heavy objects on the power cord or allow it to be caught between devices.
- The one with the transpiration port is the appliance (top). Please note that if you use it upside down, there is a possibility of liquid leakage.
Be sure to hold the bottle face down and pull it straight down. If it is difficult to remove, turn on the switch and warm up the device for about 30 minutes before removing it. When the amount of remaining liquid reaches the "replacement line", please prepare a new bottle.
Check your equipment!
If the power cord is scratched or cracked, or if the lamp flickers when the cord is moved, it is dangerous and may cause electric shock or fire. Immediately stop using the product and replace it with a new one.
※ If there is a shield on the transpiration port, or if it is used by laying it sideways, if the chemical solution adheres to the cord, the cord may become hard and deterioration may progress.
* The power cord cannot be replaced. If the cord is damaged, discard the instrument.
If the device is used for many years (7 to 8 years), the possibility of aging may increase. Replace the equipment that you used for many years with a new one.
Mamo room lineup
- For mosquitoes
- For house dust/pollen
All Mamoroom replacement bottles can be used with Mamoroom equipment. You can use them depending on your purpose.
Please read the instruction manual carefully before use to ensure correct use.
Please keep the instructions for use so that you can read them if necessary.
- In the unlikely event that something goes wrong with your body or if you accidentally swallow the liquid, immediately tell your doctor that this product contains pyrethroids and seek medical attention.
- Be sure to follow the prescribed usage and usage.
- Do not touch the core of the bottle directly as it contains chemicals. Should the drug get on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap.
- When using the product in a closed or narrow room, be careful to ventilate the room from time to time. Depending on your constitution and physical condition, it may cause headaches, sore throats, discomfort, etc.
- Please follow the usage and dosage instructions in the instruction manual depending on the purpose of use. There is no problem in using separate rooms for cockroaches, mosquitoes, and ticks.
- People with allergies should be careful to use.
- Do not insert wires or pins into the device or touch the device with wet hands. Also, do not splash liquids such as water or oil on utensils and bottles. It may cause electric shock or malfunction.
- During use, the top of the device and the evaporation port will become hot, so do not touch them with your hands or put your fingers inside. It may cause burns.
- Do not allow children to touch the product during or after use.
- Equipment should be used in normal condition and not used sideways, upside down or hanging. Also, do not drop the device or give an impact.
- Be careful with fire and keep flames away from you.
- Because the core of the bottle is fixed, do not pull or move it forcibly. The core is broken and can not be used.
- In rare cases, the color of the liquid may be dark, but there is no difference in efficacy.
- Although the transpiration component may appear as rare white smoke, it is not unusual.
- Depending on the usage environment such as when the wind hits the evaporation port, evaporation may be poor and liquid may leak or the effect may not be sufficient.
- When the power is turned on, the drug will volatilize continuously, so be sure to switch off when not in use.
- Dispose of used empty containers properly.
- Do not put newspapers, futons, blankets, clothes, etc on equipment. The heat may burn and the equipment may deform.
- Do not use on thick-piled carpets. If it is used for a long time, it may leak.
- Do not place in direct sunlight or in high temperature areas such as on top of AV equipment, as it may cause leakage.
- Products for cockroaches and ticks may not be fully effective depending on the environment in which they are used, such as when windows or doors are open.
【Notes on storage and handling】
- Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool place out of the reach of children.
- When not in use for a long period of 3 to 4 months or longer, remove the bottle from the appliance and tighten the cap. The remaining liquid can be used in the next year.
- We have not confirmed the effectiveness and safety of using bottles other than Mamoroom bottles, and there is a risk of fire such as ignition, so please do not use other than Mamoroom bottles. We are not responsible for any trouble caused by incorrect usage, so please forgive us in advance.
[Be careful where you put it]
It may cause liquid leakage.
- A place exposed to direct wind
(Strong wind from an air conditioner or electric fan)
- Locations that block the air intake on the side of the device
(e.g. on a carpet with long piles)
- Places exposed to direct sunlight
- Near equipment that generates heat
- places that are not horizontal
Beware of fire
This product falls under the category of aviation dangerous goods under the Civil Aeronautics Act.
When requesting shipping from a carrier (post office, etc.), please inform them in advance that this product is classified as "Dangerous Goods by Air" and confirm that they are able to ship it.
|Product Name||Mamoloom Replacement bottle for mites, 2 months, 1 bottle|
|Country of origin/production area||Equipment: China / Drug bottle: Japan|
|component||Essential oils, solvents|
|Duration of effect||Approximately 2 months (approximately 1440 hours of use 24 hours a day)|
|Others||[Product name] Tick repellent [Use] Repel indoor dust mites, reduce mite allergens|
Share this page
Mamoloom Replacement bottle for mites, 2 months, 1 bottle
Move to an external site. Please read the contents of each site carefully for prices and service contents, etc., and use them at your own risk.