Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth Garden Aedes Mosquito and Tick Repellent Jet Spray 480mL|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Transfluthrin 320 mg (pyrethroid)|
|component||Purified water, No. 1 kerosene, LPG, one other ingredient|
|Effect / effect||Control of adult mosquitoes, control of adult mosquitoes outdoors, control of ticks|
|Duration of effect||8 hours (varies depending on the weather and environment)|
- Just spray on the ground bushes around the work space before working in the garden, field or mountain.
- Remove the mosquito mosquitoes and stay out of it for 8 hours + Tick control effect.
It depends on the weather and the environment.
- It is an unscented, aqueous type that is safe even when it comes to plants.
Do not use on edible plants.
Be careful not to cover the petals (color change).
How to Use
- At the start of use, raise the stopper on the top surface, bend it backwards and fold it until a snap is heard.
[Usage and dose]
- Use this product for household use.
- Shake the can well before use and spray.
※ When we use for extermination of mosquito
- It sprays for about 2 seconds from a distance of 1 to 2 m to a place where a mosquito is likely to be hidden (grass, garden trees, shade, ground, etc.). In addition, it sprays directly to mosquitoes for about 2 seconds.
※ When we use for extermination of tick
- It sprays for about 1 second per 1 m 2 from a distance of about 1 m to a place (like grass, garden trees, the ground, etc.) where a tick is likely to be hidden. Also, direct injection to ticks for about 1 second.
Caution-Do not use on the human body
【Something you can not do】
- It does not jet toward the human body. Also, do not inhale the propellant gas.
- If something goes wrong, tell your doctor that this product is a pyrethroid insecticide and get medical treatment.
- Do not use in public places, limited to home use only.
- Avoid skin, food, dishes, children's toys, ornamental fish, pets such as birds, feed, ornamental plants and crops.
- This product is not used in such places because there is a risk of leaving stains and the like if it gets sprayed on bran, curtains, furniture, cars and so on. If it happens, immediately wipe it off or wash it.
- If the drug gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap.
- Be careful not to get in eyes, and if it gets in, wash thoroughly with water immediately.
- People with a constitution that is prone to allergic symptoms and rashes should not be touched or inhaled.
- Make sure there are no people around the injection area, especially downwind, and inject from upwind.
- Avoid use if the spray is affected by wind.
- Be careful not to spray the plants in large quantities.
- Do not use towards the flame.
- Do not touch the plants, walls, etc. on which the drug was applied.
- As it is fish toxic, be careful not to let the spray liquid enter the water tank or the pond.
【Notes on storage and handling】
- Avoid direct sunlight and fire and store in a low temperature where there is no risk of freezing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To avoid rusting the can, do not place it in a wet or humid place.
【Method on disposal】
- Discard this product after using it up.
- When throwing it away, pull the injection lever so that it does not hit people downwind outdoors with a well-ventilated fire, pull out the gas until the injection noise disappears, and then throw it away as non-burnable waste. At that time, while pulling the injection lever, insert a toothpick into the hole on the side of the blue spray cap, the injection lever is locked and the gas can be released to the end. If the injection is not enough, you can push it all the way down by pressing the toothpick etc.
※ How to remove gas
- Insert a toothpick into the hole on the side while pulling the injection lever, lock the injection lever and degas the gas. At that time, be careful not to hit your face.
[Beware of fire and high temperature]
As it is a flammable product using high pressure gas and dangerous, keep the following precautions.
- Do not use near fire or fire.
- Do not use it in a large amount in a room that uses fire.
- Do not place in places exposed to direct sunlight or near stoves or fan heaters where the temperature may reach 40 ° C or higher, as there is a risk of explosion if the temperature rises.
- Do not put in the fire.
- Use up and throw it away.
High pressure gas: LP gas