- For cats only Mihariban spray
- For cats only Mihariban spray
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth Garden Neko Senyo no Mihariban Cat Repellent Spray|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|component||Deodorant ingredient, thymol, plant essential oil (peppermint oil, turpentine oil, natural horseradish oil)|
|Effect / effect||Repellent cat, deodorizing the odor of urine|
|Duration of effect||About a week|
Deodorize & Repel cat's urine!
Deodorize feline urinary odors, and avoid the feline's disgusting peppermint, thymol, turephine, wasabi stimulation and odor.
Effectiveness lasts for about a week
※ It varies according to the weather and temperature conditions.
How to Use
[Place of use]
Outer wall, around the entrance, around the house, around the parking lot, around the flower bed, garbage storage
※ Do not apply directly to plants. There is a risk of dying.
【how to use】
- At the start of use, raise the stopper on the top surface and bend it back until it makes a snap.
- Pull the injection lever, and inject it for about 3 seconds (approximately 40 cm or more away) to the place (20 cm x 20 cm) where the cat comes in and is in trouble. If there is a risk of drawing cats, such as cats' hoon or raw garbage, remove them before handling.
- When taking out the trash, spray directly on the trash yard, trash can, trash bag, etc.
- This product is for outdoor use only. Do not use indoors as odor will remain.
- Do not apply drugs to people or pets.
- Take care not to let the medicine enter the water tank, pond or river.
- Directly on plants may cause chemical damage.
- Do not inhale or touch the drug if you have a constitution that is prone to allergy or rash, or you have asthma symptoms. Please do not use if you do not feel well.
- If it is used on a wall or a fence, it may cause discoloration or stains in rare cases.
[Cautions in use or after use]
- Do not spray towards the human body. Also, do not inhale the propellant gas.
- Please do not smoke, eat or drink while spraying.
- If the drug gets on your skin, wash it with soap immediately, wash it in your eyes immediately if it gets in your eyes, and immediately seek medical attention if you feel any abnormality.
- Take care not to cover cars, gates, shutters, other painted surfaces or marble, etc. as it may cause discoloration or stains. If you get medicine, please wash it off immediately.
- The duration of the effect depends on the weather and temperature conditions.
- It may be less effective for cats that are sluggish to odors, cats that are hungry or estrus. In such a case, physical measures other than evasion by odor are necessary.
【Notes on storage and handling】
- Keep out of direct sunlight and fire and keep in a cool place out of the reach of children.
- To prevent rusting of the can, do not place it near water or in humid places.
[Precautions on disposal]
- Discard this product after using it up.
- When throwing it away, in a well-ventilated outdoor without fire, pull the injection lever so that it does not hit people downwind, remove the gas until the injection noise disappears, and throw it away as non-burnable dust. At that time, while pulling the injection lever, insert a toothpick into the hole on the side of the yellow spray cap, the injection lever is locked and the gas can be released to the end. If the injection is not enough, you can push it all the way down by pressing the toothpick etc.
- How to dispose of cans left in large quantities Here please look at.
※ How to withdraw gas ※
Insert a toothpick into the hole on the side while pulling the injection lever, lock the injection lever and degas the gas. At that time, be careful not to hit your face.