- Dogs and cats Mihariban spray
- Dogs and cats Mihariban spray
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth Garden Inu & Neko no Mihariban Cat & Dog Repellent Spray|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|component||Deodorant ingredient, thymol, plant essential oil (peppermint oil, cypress oil, natural horseradish oil)|
|Effect / effect||Dogs and cats evasion, deodorant of urinary odor|
|Duration of effect||About a week|
Deodorize & Repel Hung Urine of Dogs and Cats!
It deodorizes dog's and cat's feces urinary odor, and it does not cross with the stimulus and smell of peppermint, thymol, cypress, and wasabi that cat and dog's heal. The effect lasts for about a week. (Varies depending on weather and temperature conditions)
In the urine damage around the house
Please spray at a damaged area, such as the area around the entrance to the block. ※ Do not apply directly to plants. It may wither.
In the damage of rubbish clam
When taking out the trash, spray directly on the trash yard, trash bag or trash bin.
How to Use
Exterior wall, around the entrance, around the house, parking lot, flower pots, garbage storage
* Do not apply directly to plants. There is a risk of dying.
【how to use】
- At the start of use, raise the stopper on the top surface and bend it back until it makes a snap.
- Pull the injection lever, and inject it for about 3 seconds (about 40 cm or more away) to the place (20 cm × 20 cm) where the dog or cat comes in trouble. If there is a risk of attracting dogs and cats, such as dogs and cats' huns and raw garbage, please remove them before processing.
- When taking out the trash, spray directly on the trash yard, trash can, trash bag, etc.
- This product is for outdoor use only. Do not use indoors as odor will remain.
- Do not apply drugs to people or pets.
- Take care not to let the medicine enter the water tank, pond or river.
- Directly on plants may cause chemical damage.
- Do not inhale or touch the drug if you have a constitution that is prone to allergy or rash, or you have asthma symptoms. Please do not use if you do not feel well.
- If it is used on a wall or a fence, it may cause discoloration or stains in rare cases.
[Cautions in use or after use]
- Do not spray towards the human body. Also, do not inhale the propellant gas.
- Please do not smoke, eat or drink while spraying.
- If the drug gets on your skin, wash it with soap immediately, wash it in your eyes immediately if it gets in your eyes, and immediately seek medical attention if you feel any abnormality.
- Take care not to cover cars, gates, shutters, other painted surfaces or marble, etc. as it may cause discoloration or stains. If you get medicine, please wash it off immediately.
- The duration of the effect depends on the weather and temperature conditions.
- It may be less effective for dogs and cats that are sluggish to odors and dogs that are hungry or estrus. In such a case, physical measures other than evasion by odor are necessary.
【Notes on storage and handling】
- Keep out of direct sunlight and fire and keep in a cool place out of the reach of children.
- To prevent rusting of the can, do not place it near water or in humid places.
[Precautions on disposal]
- Discard this product after using it up.
- When throwing it away, in a well-ventilated outdoor without fire, pull the injection lever so that it does not hit people downwind, remove the gas until the injection noise disappears, and throw it away as non-burnable dust. At that time, while pulling the injection lever, insert a toothpick into the hole on the side of the yellow spray cap, the injection lever is locked and the gas can be released to the end. If the injection is not enough, you can push it all the way down by pressing the toothpick etc.
- How to dispose of cans left in large quantities Here please look at.
※ How to withdraw gas ※
Insert a toothpick into the hole on the side while pulling the injection lever, lock the injection lever and degas the gas. At that time, be careful not to hit your face.