- Kill spider web 1000ml
- Kill spider web 1000ml
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth Garden Kumo no Su Gekimetsu Spider Killing Spray 1000ml|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Bifenthrin, d-T80-Phtalthrin (pyrethroid)|
|Duration of effect||When used to prevent spider webs, it lasts for about 3 months (in-house test. Depends on usage environment.)|
Type of Pests
Red-backed spider (poison spider), Jorrow spider, moth spider, spider spider, Takara tick
Four effects on spiders
- Nesting prevention: lasting about 3 months
※ In-house test. It depends on the usage environment.
- Insecticidal effect: Direct spray to kill spiders quickly
- Ovicidal effect: works on eggs and prevents proliferation!
- Ambush extermination: It works well for spiders that come after you spray
- By turning the cap on the tip of the spray and aligning it with "SPRAY", the drug will be spread widely, so it is convenient for spraying where you want to prevent spider webs.
- If you match it with "JET", you can get rid of tall tree spiders with a 5m jet (*) jet.
(*) When there is no wind. The flight distance varies depending on the usage environment. Horizontal reach.
- After use, please be sure to return to "OFF".
- Please spray directly to the spider, Takara tick.
- Spray it where you don't want a spider web.
As a guide, spray 15 to 30 times per 1 m2 (even if you apply plenty, you do not have to worry about cold damage).
One can be used in the range of about 30 to 60 m2.
- If there is a spider web, remove the spider web and then spray.
- Please spray directly into the spider egg.
- Please fire at a place where you do not want to throw spiders or a place where you often see spiders.
- Always read and understand the product label before use.
- Please follow the prescribed usage.
- Do not use indoors.
- Do not use on edible plants.
- Although this product uses ingredients that have little influence on plants, when using it for the first time in garden trees and hedges, check for the presence or absence of any adverse effects before using it.
- Do not cover flowers, buds or petals.
- Avoid abuse to avoid polluting the environment.
- Take care not to get the drug in the water tank or the pond, etc. because it is fish toxic.
- Make sure that the drug does not cover skin, food, dishes, children's toys, pets such as ornamental fish and birds, and feed.
- People with a constitution that is prone to cause allergies or rashes, or people with symptoms of asthma should not inhale or touch the drug.
- Be careful not to inhale the medicine as well as to prevent the medicine from being applied by spraying from the windward.
- If you use it in a wide range or in large quantities, wear a mask, etc., as it may inhale medicine.
- Please do not smoke, eat or drink while spraying.
- Keep children and pets away from the spraying area during spraying.
- If the drug gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap. Also, if it gets in your eyes, rinse it out with water immediately.
- If you notice any problems with your body, immediately notify your doctor that this product is a product containing pyrethroids and seek medical attention.
- Depending on the material such as the wall, it may be discolored, so try using it in an unobtrusive place.
- Please be careful not to cover painted surfaces such as cars, marble, granite etc.
- After use, distinguish between food and feed, please keep out of reach of children.
- Do not replace the remaining drug in another container.
- Avoid direct sunlight, please keep in a cool, dry place.
- When throwing it away, please dispose of it properly as plastic waste.
Garden trees, hedges, potted plants
※ Please do not cover flowers, buds and petals.
How to Use
Shake the container well before use (precipitation)
[When using for insecticides]
【When used for spider web prevention】
[When using for ovulation]
[If you want to get rid of ambush]
[Example of location]
Hedges, garden trees, potted plants, eaves, fences, windowsills, etc.