- 480 ml
- 480 ml
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth Garden Kamemushi Gekimetsu Killing Spray 480ml|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Cyfluthrin, Phtalthrin (pyrethroid)|
|Duration of effect||Approximately two months in effect (depending on environmental and weather conditions)|
Type of Pests
Stink bugs, planthoppers, leafhoppers
Two kinds of insecticidal ingredients (cyfluthrin, phthalsulin) + cooling effect
Effective quickly and for a long time
Exterminates quickly before giving off unpleasant odors
Spray it for about 2 months
It depends on environmental and weather conditions.
How to Use
＜ Extermination ＞
Spray directly on the pest.
＜ Intrusion prevention ＞
Spray around areas where you do not want pests to enter, such as window frames and doors. (About 4 seconds per square meter)
＜ Intrusion prevention ＞
- Walls, window frames: spray at places where you do not want insects to enter.
- Window gap, etc .: Attach the nozzle and spray into the gap.
＜ Direct attack control ＞
- Please spray from a distance of about 1m.
It is not a pesticide and should not be used for plant protection.
[Precautions before use]
- At the start of use, raise the stopper on the top surface and bend it back until it makes a snap.
[Cautions on use]
- Be sure to read and understand the product label before use.
- Be sure to follow the prescribed usage.
- Improper use can result in inefficiencies and harm to health.
- Do not use this product indoors.
- Since this product has a freezing effect, do not apply the drug to the skin for more than 2 seconds continuously.
- Do not spray on plants as they may wither.
- Do not cover skin, food, dishes, children's toys, pets such as aquarium fish and birds, feed, and ornamental plants.
- Do not use where there are people, sick people, pregnant women, infants, etc. who are prone to allergic symptoms or rash.
- Do not spray towards the human body. Also, do not inhale the propellant gas.
- Please do not smoke, eat or drink while spraying.
- If the drug gets on your skin, wash it with soap. Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately with water.
- If you experience any physical problems, immediately tell your doctor that this product is a product containing pyrethroids and seek medical treatment.
- Some of the exterior walls of buildings, furniture, painted surfaces of automobiles, and synthetic resins are easily susceptible to chemicals. .
- Keep out of direct sunlight and fire, and keep out of reach of children.
- To avoid rusting the can, do not place it in a wet or humid place.
- Please discard this product after using it up.
- When throwing away, pull the injection lever in a well ventilated place outdoors without fire so that it does not hit people down, bleed gas until the sound of the injection disappears, and then throw away according to the method prescribed by each local government.
- Be careful not to get on your face when degassing.
- Do not use near fire or fire.
- Do not use it in a large amount in a room that uses fire.
- Do not place in places exposed to direct sunlight or near stoves or fan heaters where the temperature may reach 40 ° C or higher, as there is a risk of explosion if the temperature rises.
- Do not put in the fire.
- Use up and throw it away.
【Notes on storage】
【Method of disposal】
[Beware of fire and high temperature]
As it is a flammable product using high pressure gas and dangerous, keep the following precautions.
High pressure gas: LP gas / DME