Awappi Bath Bubbles Strawberry
A bathing bubble that you can enjoy playing with by making your favorite shape with fluffy bubbles.
There are endless ways to enjoy it, such as drawing on the surface of the hot water or kneading it into shapes. Strawberry scent, pink fluffy foam.
Drawing on hot water, you can make your favorite shape
When you put it in hot water, it gradually melts and spreads a nice scent.
About 100 foam balls (5 cm large) are included, so you can have plenty of fun!
Contains moisturizing shea butter and jojoba oil
(It does not mean that all people will not have allergies.)
[Scent] Strawberry scent
[Bubble color] Soft pink
Please shake it well before use.
【how to use】
- Flip the can Hold the can upside down to make bubbles
- Draw on the surface of the hot water and connect the shape to your hand
- Float in hot water to spread the fragrance
If it is difficult to foam in cold weather, soak it in lukewarm water for a few minutes and shake it well before using.
Use 5 to 10 5 cm foam balls as a guide!
- Use only for the intended purpose.
- Keep out of reach of children and use under parental supervision.
- Note that the tip is functionally sharp.
- Do not spray in the face.
- Be careful not to accidentally ingest foam and drink hot water. If swallowed, take measures such as drinking water.
- If it accidentally gets into your eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. After bathing, thoroughly wash off the foam on the skin. If there is any abnormality, stop using and consult a doctor.
- Be careful as the bathtub and floor become slippery.
- Do not use more than one at a time.
- Do not put the container in hot water for a long time, or place it near the outlet of the bathroom dryer or near the bath heater, as it may explode. Since there is a risk of igniting, do not use if there is a pilot fire such as a bath kettle in the bathroom.
- If it gets on your clothes, it may stain your clothes.
- Do not use leftover water for washing. Do not spray on plants.
- Since there is a risk of coloring, wash off the bubbles and bath water on the bathtub, walls and floors as soon as possible after bathing.
- Do not use in cypress or natural marble bathtubs or circulating baths.
【Method of disposal】
- After using up this product, vent the gas until the jetting sound disappears in a well-ventilated outdoor with no ventilation.
- For information on how to dispose of a large amount of leftover cans, please contact Earth Corporation
[Beware of fire and high temperature]
As it is a flammable product using high pressure gas and dangerous, keep the following precautions.
- Do not use near fire or fire.
- Do not use it in a large amount in a room that uses fire.
- Do not place the product in a place where the temperature exceeds 40 degrees, such as in direct sunlight, near a stove, fan heater, etc., as there is a risk of explosion if the temperature is high.
- Do not put in the fire.
- Use up and throw it away.
High pressure gas: LP gas
This product falls under the category of aviation dangerous goods under the Civil Aeronautics Act.
When requesting shipping from a carrier (post office, etc.), please inform them in advance that this product is classified as "Dangerous Goods by Air" and confirm that they are able to ship it.
|Product Name||Awappi Bath Bubbles Strawberry|
|Country of origin/production area||Japan|
|component||Water, LPG, BG, stearic acid, TEA, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, Dimethicone, cocamide DEA, myristic acid, cetanol, glycerin, gelatin, cellulose gum, methylparaben, propylparaben, jojoba seed oil, shea oil, fragrance, red 106|
Share this page
Awappi Bath Bubbles Strawberry
Move to an external site. Please read the contents of each site carefully for prices and service contents, etc., and use them at your own risk.