ONPO Kids Waku Waku Bath Balls Winnie the Pooh
- Bath cosmetics
A discerning bath ball that parents and children can enjoy together.
There are 5 types of special toys that you can play with soap bubbles. The scent of honey and fruit that is sure to please dads and moms spreads along with the bubbles.
©Disney. Based on the "Winnie the Pooh" works by AA Milne and EH Shepard.
The mascot will come out when the bathing additive melts!
There are 5 types of mascots in all. It's fun to see what comes out ♪
Lucky to come out, it shines in the dark! ??
* One of them is included.
* Please note that the package image and the product may differ slightly.
It's a mascot that can make shabon balls!
Play with soap bubble liquid!
* Does not contain soap bubble liquid.
Let's enjoy bath time with parents and children ♪
- The scent of honey and fruit pops and spreads with bubbles. Daddy mom can also be very satisfied.
- Honey orange water color (transparent)
- Allergy tested
(This does not mean that allergies do not occur in every individual)
Skin feels soft and smooth after taking a bath
Contains shea butter and jojoba oil (moisturizing ingredient)
- Peel off the transparent film of the bath ball. Pour hot water into the bath and gently put the bath ball in the bathtub.
- It gradually melts while foaming.
- One capsule pops out of the melted bath ball ♪
- There is a mascot in the capsule.
Add 1 piece of this product to the hot water (about 200L) in the bathtub, mix well, and then take a bath.
This product is bath additive and is inedible.
[Caution] Parents Please be sure to read this.
- Never put packaging materials, capsules, or toys in your mouth as there is a risk of suffocation.
- Never give to children under 3 years of age due to the risk of accidental ingestion.
- This product is a bath additive. Do not use it for anything other than licking, throwing, or bathing.
- Keep out of the reach of children and use under parental supervision if used by children.
- Do not place in a hot and humid place.
- Use immediately after opening the bag.
- Do not use beyond the dosage, such as adding another one while taking a bath.
- In rare cases, you may cough during foaming. In that case, ventilate.
- If there is any undissolved residue, mix it with hot water to dissolve it.
- Can also be used when bathing with a baby (3 months or older).
- The scent of bathing charges may be transferred to the mascot.
- Do not leave the mascot and capsules in the bath as they may clog the drain.
- Do not rub the mascot strongly with a towel or place it on a resin sofa, sheet or tile as it may be colored.
- The exterior of this product has a small hole to prevent the package from expanding.
＜ About the body ＞
- If skin or physical condition is abnormal, consult a doctor before use.
- Should you observe any abnormalities such as eczema, redness, itchiness and irritation on your skin during or after use, discontinue use and consult a doctor. In particular, people with allergies or those who have experienced hypersensitivity symptoms such as rashes due to drugs should be used with caution.
- If swallowed, take measures such as drinking water.
＜ About the bathtub ＞
- There is no sulfur contained in the bath or bath kettle.
- Natural marble baths may lose surface gloss.
- The dirt on the bathtub should be removed with a bathroom detergent early. Over time, it becomes difficult to fall off, and the pigment of this product may stick and it may get a color.
- It does not correspond to the circulation type bath kettle. Do not use as it may damage the bath kettle.
＜ About use of remaining hot water ＞
- The remaining hot water can be used for washing, but use fresh water for rinsing. However, do not use in the following cases as the pigment of the bathing charge may color the clothes. (Rinse, use with fabric softener, soak, wash freshly grated clothes, wash with fashionable detergent)
- Do not pour remaining hot water on plants, as this may have an impact.
This product does not fall under the aviation dangerous goods stipulated by the Civil Aeronautics Law.
|Product Name||ONPO Kids Waku Waku Bath Balls Winnie the Pooh|
|Sales name||Onbua Kids WB|
|Amount||1 piece (80g)|
|Country of origin/production area||China|
|component||Na sulfate, Na Sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, cellulose gum, PEG-8, 5Na triphosphate, shea butter, jojoba seed oil, fragrance, yellow 4, red 102|
|Others||[Product material] Mascot: TPE
This product is manufactured by Earth Corporation Co., Ltd. for sale in Japan under a contract with Walt Disney Japan Co., Ltd.
Share this page
ONPO Kids Waku Waku Bath Balls Winnie the Pooh
Move to an external site. Please read the contents of each site carefully for prices and service contents, etc., and use them at your own risk.