- 200 hours silver
- 200 hours silver
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Ka ni Kiku Osoto de No-mat 200 hours Silver|
|Amount||Appliance + 1 cartridge + with battery + 1 hanging cord|
|Country of Origin||Equipment: China Cartridge: Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Metofluthrin (pyrethroid)|
|Effect / effect||Control and evasion of adult mosquitoes|
|Duration of effect||A total of about 200 hours with one cartridge (can be used for about 16 days with 3 days a day for about 66 days to 12 hours a day)|
Long-lasting 200 hours portable insect repellent
If it is energized for 6 hours a day, one cartridge can prevent mosquitoes for about 1 month (about 33 days)! Outdoor activities such as camping and hiking, fishing and golf, sporting activities such as jogging! It is safe and comfortable because there is no smoke, and it is non-scent that does not bother odor. Refills can be used only for "200 hours with No Mat for mosquitoes".
Portable insect repellent for mosquitoes
Portable mosquito trap that works well for portable mosquitoes. Because it volatilizes the drug up and down with the powerful up and down wide air current, it covers the whole body well to the neck and feet that are easy to be bitten by mosquito.
We announce change time with lamp
Replace the battery and cartridge when the pilot light on the fixture is completely off. When replacing, please be sure to use a cartridge dedicated to "No Mat 200 Hours with Mosquito Effect".
How to Use
- Check the + and-carefully, and set a new AA alkaline battery.
- Remove the cartridge from the bag, turn the ground mark on the front and insert it into the main unit.
- Turn on the switch and use it. (Pilot lamp lights on)
- Replace the battery and cartridge when the pilot lamp is completely off.
- A single cartridge can be used for a total of approximately 200 hours. (It can be used for about 66 days to 3 days a day and about 16 days a day for 12 hours a day)
- Please use this product by attaching it to the waist belt etc.
- In outdoor facilities such as tents and cars, please use in a space of about 2 to 7 m3.
※ When replacing, please use "2 sheets of No-Mat 200 hours with mosquito-friendly oatto".Find a replaceable cartridge for this device
【Something you can not do】
- Do not touch children during or after use.
- Do not touch the surface of the cartridge directly. If the medicine gets on the skin, wash it thoroughly with soap.
- Do not block the air intake or exhaust of the appliance.
- If you notice any abnormality in your body, immediately notify a doctor that this product is a pyrethroid insecticide and seek medical attention.
- Be sure to follow the prescribed usage and dose.
- People with allergies should be careful to use.
- If using in confined spaces or confined areas, ventilate occasionally with caution.
- The components volatilize continuously during energization, so be sure to turn off the switch when not in use.
- Do not get water on the appliance as it will cause rust and malfunction. If it gets wet, wipe it off immediately.
- Do not insert wires or pins into the device. Also, do not touch the appliance with wet hands.
- Do not drop or throw equipment as strong shock or vibration may cause failure.
- Do not disassemble, repair or modify the equipment as it may cause damage.
- Always use new AA alkaline batteries. It is set to replace the new AA alkaline battery and the cartridge at the same time.
- Using a used battery or another type of battery (such as a manganese battery) will shorten the effective time.
- Be sure to insert the battery in the correct direction. Inserting in the reverse direction may cause a failure.
- Remove dust with a vacuum cleaner, etc., as it will not be effective if dust adheres to the mesh part of the cartridge.
- Turn off the switch and wipe it off with a dry cloth. Do not use water, detergents or cleaners.
- Always turn off the switch after use. Also, do not place it in places exposed to direct sunlight or high temperatures.
- Dispose of used cartridges as combustibles.
【Notes on storage】
- Remove the cartridge and battery from the device when not using it for a long time of 3 to 4 months or more, and seal the cartridge with a wrap etc. and store it with the battery.
- Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool place out of the reach of children.
- Avoid long-term storage at high temperatures such as in a car.