- Refresh for 180 days
- Refresh for 180 days
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth No-mat Battery Powered PRIME Minions Refill 180 days|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Metofluthrin (pyrethroid)|
|Effect / effect||Yusuke's evasion|
|Duration of effect||180 days of use 8 hours a day (total 1440 hours)|
See the instructions enclosed with the product（PDF：575KB）
- Intrusion prevention effect
It prevents the entry of unpleasant insects.
- Active ingredient combination with high effect of insect repellent
Metofluthrin works well against unwanted insects.
- 360 ° wide air flow
Spread the active ingredients in every corner.
- Special large area cartridge
The cartridge of honeycomb structure is adopted.
- Low irritation, odorless type
It is a low irritation and odorless type that does not have a chemical odor.
Recommended for such a place!
- For families with children and pets: children's room, living room
- Where there are few outlets: the entrance, the window
- Where the outlet is crowded: kitchen
How to Use
Please read the attached "Instruction Manual" carefully and use it properly.
Please keep the "instruction manual" carefully so that you can read it when necessary.
Earth No-mat Please use it with a battery-operated PRIME device.
[How to set to the appliance]
- Take the medicine out of the bag and push it into the opened lid until it clicks, then close the lid. (Do not touch the drug impregnated part directly.)
- When the switch at the top is turned on (in the mark side of the insect), the fan rotates and the drug volatilizes. At the same time, the LED meter will be activated and the drug and battery level will be displayed.
- The yellow light on the right indicates the drug level, and if the lamp blinks during use, replace the drug.
- The green light on the left indicates the battery level and if the light goes off during use, replace the battery.
(If the battery level indicator goes off, the fan stops and the drug level indicator goes off.)
【Something you can not do】
- Keep out of reach of children during or after use.
- Do not insert wires or pins into the device. Also, do not touch the appliance with wet hands.
- Do not disassemble, repair or modify the equipment as it may cause an accident or failure.
- Drugs should be placed in the device holding the plastic outer frame. Do not touch the drug impregnated part directly. If the drug component gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap.
- If you experience any problems or if you accidentally put it in your mouth, tell your doctor that this product is a pyrethroid insecticide and seek medical attention.
- Be sure to follow the prescribed usage and dose.
- Do not remove the button battery set in the medicine when using it.
- Do not block any air intakes or outlets on the device.
- If using in a closed or narrow room, ventilate occasionally with caution.
- Take out the used battery and the button battery set in the medicine, and dispose of it according to the regulations of each local government. Use a screwdriver or the like to remove the button battery set in the medicine. Keep the button battery out of the reach of children as it may be accidentally swallowed. If swallowed, please consult a doctor immediately.
- Dispose of used medicine according to the procedures of your local government.
- Turn off the switch and wipe it off with a dry cloth. Do not use water, detergents or cleaners.
- Please wipe the dirt and dust of the instrument, please put in a plastic bag and store.
- The components volatilize continuously while the power is on, so be sure to turn off the switch when not in use.
【Notes on storage and handling】
- Do not drop or throw the device, as strong shock or vibration may cause damage.
- Do not get water on the appliance as it may cause rust or malfunction. If it gets wet, wipe it off immediately.
- Do not use in places exposed to direct sunlight or high temperatures.
- Keep in a cool place out of reach of children.
- When not using it for a long time of 3 to 4 months or more, remove the medicine and battery from the device and keep the medicine sealed with a wrap.
- Please remove used batteries from the device as soon as possible. The battery may leak.